We are looking for Cyber Security Specialist to join our team in Warsaw!
The Cyber Security Specialist will be responsible for working directly with the CISO in setting the strategy and priority of actions by the Information Security Department.
As part of the Information team, the Cyber Security Specialist will be expected to help provide guidance and direction to other team members in matters related to security. This role will engage on enterprise portfolio projects and consult on new technologies to be implemented. This role will also lead efforts to identify and implement appropriate risk management activities and their priority, as well as collaborating with the IT departments.
- Leverage on Information Security capabilities as a primary source of solutions design.
- Determines security requirements by evaluating business strategies and requirements; researching information security standards; conducting system security and vulnerability analyses and risk assessments; studying architecture/platform; identifying integration issues; preparing cost estimates.
- Ensure the regular reporting of vulnerabilities to those responsible for mitigation and related actions accordingly.
- Oversee the implementation of security solutions and support rollout of key cyber security strategic initiatives through best practice change management and engagement.
- Coordinating and participating in security assurance reviews for assigned projects.
- Provide the IT team with guidance about the application and interpretation of the IT security policies, procedures, and guidelines by contributing to the reviews of project designs to ensure the security design is compliant with the policy and the operational requirements.
- Participate in solving problems and incidents related to cyber security.
- Develop systems and processes for security best practices throughout the company.
- Maintain knowledge of technical changes and make recommendations for adaptation to new technologies or policies.
- Act in an advisory capacity as a Security SME to stakeholders and project leads where required.
- Perform regular internal and external security audits.
- Assess applications, infrastructure, business units, business processes and external suppliers for information security risks, identify the potential threats and exposures.
- Support BAU activities and management of core security technologies.
- Respond to alerts escalated from our Managed Security Operations Centre.
- Risk Management experience.
- Demonstrable track record delivering change within cyber security transformation initiatives.
- Management experience and excellent knowledge of IT networks & systems.
- Knowledge of information security standards and legislation.
- Technical background as an IT/Security engineer or analyst.
- Prior Cloud experience, especially the Microsoft Azure platform.
- Prior experience in security incident management.
- Knowledge of TCP/IP protocol suite, LAN/WAN technologies, switching, routing, VoIP and telephony technologies, intrusion prevention systems (IPS), vulnerability assessment and patch management tools.
- Solid knowledge of firewalls, applications, data centers, networks.
- Ability to interact with a broad cross-section of personnel to explain and enforce security measures.
- Experience of effective working with/managing 3rd party service providers.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Able to deal with uncertainty on complex projects.
- Desire to work autonomously within a small dynamic team.
- International and multicultural environment.
- Friendly and open-minded teams.
- Informal and casual environment, far from corporate standards.
- Full-time contract, Multisport card, medical health care, annual bonus.