For our Client, one of the largest producers of chemicals, we are currently looking for candidates interested in the position of GL Accountant with German.
- performing general accounting activities, including processing journal entries, calculation of accruals, posting and reconciliation of intercompany transactions and process allocations,
- performing month-end closing activities in accordance with internal procedures,
- fixed assets accounting,
- preparing and reporting the sales summary,
- providing support specific to external and internal audits,
- supporting other team members in daily processes.
- at least 4-5 years of experience in finance and accounting (PTP, OTC or relevant),
- willingness to develop within General Accounting area is a must - previous experience with RTR, GL, GA processes would be an asset,
- university degree in Economics, Finance and Accounting or equivalent,
- very good command of English and German (min. B2 level),
- attention to details and high level of accuracy,
- customer focus and ability to work in a team,
- proficient communication skills.
- attractive salary and development opportunities,
- remote work opportunities (onboarding in hybrid mode),
- possibility to participate in the transition of processes,
- flexible working hours,
- work in a large and stable international organization,
- set of social benefits to choose from.