Why join Stryker?
We are proud to be named one the World’s Best Workplaces and a Best Workplace for Diversity by Fortune Magazine! Learn more about our award-winning organization by visiting stryker.com
Our total rewards package offering includes bonuses, healthcare, insurance benefits, retirement programs, wellness programs, as well as service and performance awards – not to mention various social and recreational activities, all of which are location specific.
Know someone at Stryker?
Be sure to have them submit you as a referrral prior to applying for this position. Learn more about our employee referral program
Who we want
- Self-directed imitators. People who take ownership of their work and need no prompting to drive productivity, change, and outcomes.
- Collaborative partners. People who build and leverage cross-functional relationships to bring together ideas, data, and insights to drive continuous improvement in functions.
- Dedicated achievers. People who thrive in a fast-paced environment and will stop at nothing to ensure a project is complete and meets expectations.
- Curious learners. People who seek out cutting-edge research and information to expand and enhance their ability to develop new ideas into reality.
What you will do
Stryker’s Global Talent Attraction Team is growing, and we are looking for a recruitment marketing strategy builder and campaign specialist who will help us attract great talent to Stryker! In this regional role, you will be the responsible for managing stakeholders across the region while being the day to day point of contact for marketing and branding campaigns. This position can be hybrid or onsite from a Stryker location.
- Partner with Talent Acquisition leaders and teams regionally to create and implement data driven recruitment marketing strategies which support business objectives
- Stakeholder management - influence, consult and collaborate with regional leaders on marketing projects
- Manage recruitment media campaigns and newsletters
- Track, measure and report on campaign results
- Oversee company’s career site and suggest improvements
- Create engaging job descriptions to attract top talent
- Create and implement strategies for nurturing our talent network/talent community
- Suggest new ideas for improving candidate experience and engagement
- Research marketing and advertising trends in the staffing industry
- Create content for our careers blog (strykercareersblog.com) by researching stories internally and collaborating with employees globally
- Create marketing materials (brochures, templates, social media posts, etc.)
- Exercise independent judgement and excel under minimal supervision to drive goals and objectives
What you need
- 4+ years of work experience in Recruitment Marketing / Talent Attraction / Employer Branding roles
- Bachelor’s Degree in Communications, Marketing, or related field
- Experience running Google, Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn ads plus experience with analytics on ad performance
- Excellent writing and verbal communication skills
- Incredibly high attention to detail – errors, typos, and inconsistencies really irritate you
Stryker is one of the world’s leading medical technology companies and, together with our customers, is driven to make healthcare better.
The company offers innovative products and services in Medical and Surgical, Neurotechnology, Orthopedics, and Spine that help improve patient and healthcare outcomes. Alongside its customers around the world, Stryker impacts more than 100 million patients annually.
More information is available at stryker.com