Invoice to Pay Project Lead
The mission of I2P Project Lead, reporting into I2P Senior Manager, is to drive the roadmap for process standardization and continuous improvements for the P2P department. This role partners in the implementation of key metrics and dashboards, tools, and systems used by P2P department in Europe. Additionally, the role acts as a strong partner with Corporate functions and other relevant stakeholders (Business Finance, shared services colleagues across regions, buyers, employees, and suppliers), by facilitating change and communication.
Who we want
Subject matter experts. Individuals with strong understanding of E2E Procure-to-Pay process and associated operational challenges
CI oriented individuals. People with a strong drive to simplify and standardize
Efficient arrangers. Individuals with excellent organizational skills, ability to prioritize, and the drive for goal completion
Gifted communicators. People with ability to influence through professional communication
What you will do
- Facilitate the implementation of projects impacting P2P teams, and participate to relevant committees
- Through data research and analysis, identify areas where support is needed
- Partner with stakeholder groups to develop and execute support plans to drive improvements and efficiencies
- Build awareness of P2P’s systems & tools and policies & procedures across our stakeholder community, to ensure optimal purchasing and invoicing activity
What you need
- University degree
- Advanced MS Office skills
- Fluent spoken and written English
- Proven experience in Finance operations role: experience of 3 years in Senior AP or AP lead role - Shared Service experience (preferred)
- Operational understanding of E2E Procure-to-Pay process
- Good knowledge of internal control concepts
- Exceptional communication skills, both verbal and written
- Excellent time management and organizational skills, with the ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks
Stryker is one of the world’s leading medical technology companies and, together with our customers, is driven to make healthcare better.
The company offers innovative products and services in Medical and Surgical, Neurotechnology, Orthopedics, and Spine that help improve patient and healthcare outcomes. Alongside its customers around the world, Stryker impacts more than 100 million patients annually.
More information is available at stryker.com