A career within Delivering Deal Value will provide you with the opportunity to help clients achieve maximum value on their deal transactions by solving transformational and other complex challenges. We focus on all operational aspects of a transaction, pre and post completion. We conduct pre deal and confirmatory due diligence, execute large-scale enterprise wide integrations, and support complex divestitures and separations on a wide range of functional and cross-functional areas.
The transaction market becomes more challenging - buyers and sellers need to understand the main business drivers and key areas of opportunity to deliver deal value from transactions quickly and efficiently. Recognizing these challenges, we are investing in the team to deliver new transaction-related services to our clients.
Delivering Deal Value Team works closely with other areas of PwC including Strategy, Financial Due Diligence, Regulatory, Legal and Tax teams. Alongside DDV, these specialist teams enable PwC to provide clients with insights and advice throughout the M&A process.
As a Consultant, you’ll work as part of a team of problem solvers with extensive consulting and industry experience, helping our clients solve their complex business issues from strategy to execution.
- working to plan and execute post-merger integration projects.
- analysis of costs, including cost synergies that may arise from the merger of two businesses;
- assisting clients with planning and delivery of separation of divested businesses;
- helping clients to assess the operating environment of target businesses via operational due diligence;
- helping clients to articulate the quality and performance of their operating environment to potential buyers;
Join us if you have:
- experience in managing and delivering operational change projects/merger integrations/financial due diligence for M&A projects;
- excellent communication skills, particularly the ability to produce high-quality written reports;
- comfort around financial analysis and understanding of the key drivers of financial information;
- the ability to quickly understand large amounts of information and draw out hypotheses and key messages;
- an ability to operate on your own initiative and to work through ambiguity, often to tight timescales;
- experience of working in a consulting role in consulting firm will be considered as an advantage;
- fluent in Polish and English;
By joining us you gain:
- work flexibility - hybrid working model, flexible start of the day, workation, sabbatical leave;
- development and upskilling - our full support during onboarding process, mentoring from experienced colleagues, training sessions, workshops, certification co/financed by PwC and conversations with native speaker;
- wide medical and wellbeing program - medical care package (incl. dental care, freedom of treatment, physiotherapy), various insurance packages (incl. foreign travel insurance), coaching, psychological consultations, concierge for young parents, sports groups, additional day off for your birthday and more;
- possibility to create your individual benefits package (e.g. personal concierge, veterinary packages for your pets, financial & legal assistance) and access to an online cafeteria where you may find i.a. vouchers, discounts for IT devices and car purchase;
- 3 paid hours for volunteering per month;
- additional paid Birthday Day off;
- and when you start enjoying PwC as much as we do, you may get a financial bonus in exchange for recommending your friend to work with us;