Ethics&Compliance Assurance Analyst
Ethics&Compliance Assurance Analyst
Shell in Krakow
Shell Business Operations in Kraków is created by an international team of over 5000 professionals representing 63 nationalities. Together with our associates from all over the world we create responsible for business operations’ realization in 11 departments: Finance Operations, HR Operations, Contracting & Procurement, External Relations, Internal Communications, Global Commercial, Trading & Supply, Technical Asset Operations, Legal, Common Infrastructure Management, Retail.
5000+ employees 63 nationalities 20 languages
Shell is an international energy company with expertise in the exploration, production, refining and marketing of oil and natural gas, and the manufacturing and marketing of chemicals global energy company.
Around 84,000 employees across more than 70 countries work together to power progress through more and cleaner energy solutions. We use advanced technologies and take an innovative approach to help build a sustainable energy future. We are working to advance disability & enablement, gender balance, culture/ethnicity and LGBT+ inclusion within Shell and the communities where we work.
If you are an experienced data analytics professional who is excited to build and sustain an ethical culture in Shell, then this role could be the opportunity you are looking for.
In this role, as a team member of the Shell Ethics and Compliance (E&C) Assurance team, you will help deliver (directly and indirectly – within Shell and through third party services) forensic analytical data and insights to support and enable E&C assurance activity and to derive overall trends and learning that will contribute to a holistic overview of E&C Programme effectiveness across businesses and functions and at an enterprise level.
Building on your substantial experience as an analytics professional and leader you will execute the following responsibilities:
- successfully collect, collate, analyse and learn from E&C related data – to identify assurance needs, to support assurance activities, and to highlight the overall effectiveness of the E&C programme;
- support to deliver analytics to contribute to the framing and prioritisation of assurance activities;
- deliver analytics to support the execution of assurance activities (eg, input to E&C audits);
- collaborate with other assurance providers to integrate available E&C assurance data;
- Support E&C analytics manager to ensure that analytics tools are available and accessible as required (including to third party service providers as used);
- participate in assurance activities as required as an SME and analysis provider;
- Support the Assurance analytics manager to create and maintain an inventory of data-driven assurance provision related to E&C relevant processes and controls;
- support reporting on the outcomes of E&C analytics – both to businesses and functions and to assurance providers at group level; and
- develop and maintain a robust auditable documentation of analytics methodology, processes, activity and outcomes.
- Required strong competency and experience in Python, Power BI and Power Platform tools;
- Experience in forensic data analytics and supporting methodologies will be advantageous;
- Required End-to-end experience with data, including querying, aggregation, analysis, and visualization. Experience working with time-series data and experience with numerical, statistical and machine learning techniques would also be advantageous.
- Ability to understand a business problem and devise appropriate analysis steps to assist in better understanding and solving that problem.
- Able to draw meaningful business conclusions from data and communicating those insights effectively to stakeholders – including for process effectiveness and compliance;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English;
- Knowledge of control Frameworks including topics on risk management and compliance programmes will be advantageous;
- remote work opportunities
- flexible working time
- corporate products and services at discounted prices
- christmas gifts
- private medical care
- life insurance
- charity initiatives
- employee referral programme
- parking space for employees
- electric car charger
- leisure zone
- integrations events
- sharing the costs of sports activities
- sharing the costs of foreign language classes
- sharing the costs of tickets to the movies, theater
1. Find a perfect career opportunity and apply
2. Be invited to the process via call with recruiter
3. Nail your job interview (assessment center)
4. Get an offer and start your adventure with Shell