Junior Fixed Assets Accountant
- Ensuring that fixed assets are properly accounted for and depreciated in accordance with corporate policy and local laws
- Ensuring that fixed asset transactions are posted in a timely manner
- Preparing fixed asset reports and maintaining documentation in a manner that facilitates the efficient audit review
- Monitoring construction in progress accounts and following up with local Finance partners as required
- Supporting standardization of processes and tasks across the team
- Acting as a key contact for local teams for fixed asset related questions with FA Accountant or Team Leader help
- Ensuring that accounting books and records comply with accounting policies and regulations such as Sarbanes Oxley Act (SOX)
- Fluency in English is mandatory.
- Minimum Bachelor/HBO in Accounting or equivalent certification
- experience in accounting is an asset
- Excel Skills, experience in ERP systems
- Knowledge of USGAAP would be an advantage
- Accustomed to working in a dynamic, fast-paced environment: experience in a multinational firm or shared service center is a plus
- Energetic, team-oriented and proactive
- High level of honesty, commitment and responsibility
- Able to effectively communicate across different levels within the company
- Familiar with Sarbanes Oxley Act and/or other internal control concepts
Stryker is one of the world’s leading medical technology companies and, together with our customers, is driven to make healthcare better.
The company offers innovative products and services in Medical and Surgical, Neurotechnology, Orthopedics, and Spine that help improve patient and healthcare outcomes. Alongside its customers around the world, Stryker impacts more than 100 million patients annually.
More information is available at stryker.com