Agfa NV develops, manufactures and distributes an extensive range of imaging systems and IT solutions, mainly for the printing industry and the healthcare sector, as well as for specific industrial applications. Although the company generates its entire turnover in business-to-business markets, it also contributes to your everyday life. Whenever you read a newspaper or visit a hospital, we are probably closely involved.
We offer job opportunities all over the world in a friendly, creative and dynamic work environment where there is room for professional and personal development.
We are present in more than 80 countries, work with 65 different nationalities and cultural backgrounds and we communicate in 22 different languages.
Order& Delivery Coordination Specialist with Italian& French
Customer Operations are as core to our client services as the products themselves. As a member of our ESSC Consumables team you will be responsible for handling customer orders. In this role you will be receiving and processing orders for Agfa Consumables products, dealing with customer enquiries about product availability, order deliveries and others. As a specialist you will interact with Agfa Accounts and Sales people as well as with Sales Management, Credit & Collection Department and HQ Supply Chain and Logistics.
- Receive, record, process and follow up customer orders or requests
- Follow up customer orders and their deliveries and update customers
- Manage customer enquiries concerning product availability, deliveries, forecast, invoicing, and returns
- Follow-up on supply issues; align internally and keep customers informed
- Organize/request urgent transport when needed
- Promote and support the use of our Agfa Graphics Internet Sales tool
- Work closely with local and country teams and interact with HQ
- Register complaints, follow them up and update customers
What you offer us:
- Fluency in Italian and French
- Good command of English
- Customer focus
- Very good communication skills
- Ability to work as a true team player
- Good planning and execution skills
- Accuracy and ability to follow-up and tracking
- Ability to do multitasking
What we offer you:
- Very positive working atmosphere - a truly international team of colleagues in a friendly environment (small teams)
- Competitive salary and benefits (private medical care, possibility to join sport card and additional insurance, referral bonus, holiday allowance, 30 minutes break included in work hours, additional day off for your Birthday, polish/english lessons)
- Permanent employment agreement after the trial period
- The opportunity to develop new skills - internal e-learning platform
- Hybrid form of work - we work 2 days at the office, 3 days at home
- No dress code