Dispute Junior Specialist
with English (Spanish nice to have)
Dispute Junior Specialist with English (Spanish nice to have)
What will you do:
- Contact stakeholders by phone, email and other tools to ensure timely resolution of all invoice disputes, being pro active to ensure an overdue situation does not occur.
- Technical knowledge of internal operational processes and tools.
- Develop impactfull and maintain professional relationship with internal and external stakeholders.
- Contact stakeholders proactively to ensure all discrepancies are resolved before billing date.
- Meet monthly dispute resolution targets.
- Escalate to management dispute information to a high degree of quality as required in accordance with escalation policy.
- Flexible working hours might be required during client specified key periods month end .
- Keep track of all disputes as per given process.
- Working on ad hoc responsibilities provided by TL.
- Monthly Weekly Reporting assessing disputes at risk, current status, forecast, results
- Experience in disputes would be highly appreciated
- Spanish or German proficiency is nice to have
- High attention to details
- Highly developed time management skills
- Diligence in following disputes process
- Good communication skills both verbal and written
- Experience in Collections would be a distinctive advantage
- Analytical mind
What we can offer
- Inclusion&Diversity in practice in truly multinational enviroment
- Eco-friendly offices
- Cooperation with globally recognized Clients and access to the latest technology solutions
- Online and classroom trainings to master your skills
- Onboarding program and dedicated Buddy
- Unique community with sport, volunteering activites and outings
- Access to MyBenefit platrofm
- Multisport and lunch card
- Private medical care and life insurance
- Referral program with bonuses for referring new employees
- Modern office in the city center of Warsaw
- Chill room, game room, library and coffee-breaks at terrace
is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Song, Technology, Industry X and Operations services—all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 738,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at
provides business process services for specific functions, including finance and accounting; procurement and supply chain; and marketing & sales. We operate business processes with a combination of talent and data, artificial intelligence, analytics and digital technologies, helping clients to improve their productivity, customer experience and performance.
If you are interested, please send your CV in English by clicking "apply now!" button
When applying please enclose the below statement:
"I hereby consent to the processing of my personal data by Accenture Sp. z o.o. with its registered seat in Warsaw (00-121), at ul. Sienna 39, NIP 526-00-15-900 (Data Controller), in accordance with the Act of August 29, 1997 on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws of 2016, item 922) and the Regulation on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (Data Protection Directive), necessary to carry out the recruitment process by Accenture. At the same time, I declare that I provide my personal data completely voluntary. I also declare that I have been informed about my right to withdraw my consent or object to processing of data, request access to them, rectification, deletion, limitation of processing and their transfer, at any time and the right to lodge a complaint to the data protection supervisory authority."
Accenture does not discriminate employment candidates on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, disability, national origin, political beliefs, trade union membership, ethnicity, denomination, sexual orientation or any other basis impermissible under Polish law.