We are BNP Paribas S.A. (Branch in Poland), a part of BNP Paribas Group with 200 years of experience in banking. Since 2008, we are at the heart of Warsaw, and now we are also in a brand-new location in Krakow. As Corporate and Institutional Banking (CIB), we offer financial solutions for corporate and institutional clients in a number of locations globally.
Our Securities Services business line is a multi-asset servicing specialist. We are an exciting, dynamic, and growing operations centre; therefore, we are looking for candidates who are willing to be a vital part of the expansion of BNP Paribas’ operational scope in Poland.
It’s our values that drive us forward and are a cornerstone of our business. We rely on our strengths, which include stability, responsibility, expertise, and being a good place to work.
If you want to work in a friendly environment, meet interesting people with extensive knowledge and wide experience, co-operate directly with the team situated in Frankfurt, be up to date with relevant changes in financial industry, develop your analytical, managerial, language skills, do not hesitate and apply to our Investment Compliance Frankfurt Team.
- Very good level of English and German (min. B2 level)
- Minimum 3 years of professional work experience
- Knowledge of Investment Fund Industry and Securities Market
- Understanding of managerial responsibilities and duties
- Ability to motivate and develop other team members
- Strong time management and organizational habits
- Stress resistance and ability to work under pressure
- Supporting Team Leader in monitoring quality and timeliness of processes performed by the team
- Acting as the first point of contact for Investment Compliance legacy locations in case of absence of the Team Leader
- Supporting Team Leader in people management (incl. yearly appraisals with employees, recruitment processes, training newcomers and developing employees)
- Dealing with any unexpected issues disrupting BAU such as system failure or shortage of staff
- Carrying out regular operational duties together with other team members
- Providing technical/knowledge support to other members of the team
- Ensuring efficient work allocation in the team
- Assisting Team Leader in reporting activities, preparing and monitoring KPIs, procedures and BCM documentation and also keeping legacy locations updated on a daily basis
- Contributing to maintaining and developing successful professional relations with Service Partners
- Ensuring timely escalation of issues and highlighting incidents to the Team-Leader, Manager or Head of Department in legacy location in case of absence of the Team Leader
- Active participation in innovation projects, quality improvements, onboarding and integration of new operational activities
By clicking „send” you grant approval to BNP Paribas S.A. Branch in Poland to process your data for the recruitment process for this application.
At any time you can withdraw your consent by contacting us at the following email address PL_CIB_PERSONAL_DATA@bnpparibas.com.
Your personal data as indicated in the Labour Code or other specific laws (according to the requirements of the job description), is necessary for us to process your application to this job advert.
The data we have a right to collect from you specifically is the following:
- Name and surname
- Postal address
- Education level
- Professional experience
Any additional personal data (i.e. photograph) that you voluntarily provide us in your application will be processed on the same basis of your consent; however it will not influence the decision making process regarding your application.
Additionally, we may process your personal data included in the recruitment application for the purpose of establishing, investigating or defending against claims if the claim relates to our recruitment process. To this end, we will process your personal data based on our legitimate interest, consisting in establishing, investigating or defending against claims in proceedings before courts or state authorities.
You have the right to access your data, including obtaining a copy of it, rectifying data, requesting its deletion, processing restrictions, opposition to processing and transfer of given data (for which you have granted consent) to another data controller. You also have the right to lodge a complaint with the Inspector General for Personal Data Protection (in the future: the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection). Withdrawal of consent does not affect the legality of the processing which was carried out on the basis of consent before its withdrawal.
We will process your personal data for the purpose of recruitment for the position you have applied to for a duration not exceeding 4 months. Furthermore, based on your agreement to take part in any future recruitment we will process your data up to 3 years.
In addition, we may store your personal information for the purpose of establishing, investigating or defending against claims related to the recruitment process for up to 3 years.
Your personal data can be provided to providers of job advertisement publication services, recruitment management system providers, IT service providers such as hosting and IT systems suppliers.
We will not transfer your personal data outside of the European Economic Area.
BNP Paribas promotes highest ethical standards concerning professional ethics, therefore, if employed, You will be requested to disclose all private corporate offices and activities carrying a risk of conflict of interest, as well as for declaring any material update relating to declared situations during the course of your employment. Disclosing above indicated information results from the internal BNP Paribas Group requirements related to Professional Ethics, Conflict of Interest and Code of Conduct and applicable provisions of Market Abuse Directive and European Market in Financial Instrument Directive, implemented under Polish law in the Act on trade in financial instruments dated July 29, 2005, (Dz. U. 2005 Nr 183 poz. 1538). Additionally, the adequate declaration will be delivered for completion during onboarding to all successful candidates.
If you have any questions, you can contact us at PL_CIB_PERSONAL_DATA@bnpparibas.com or write to us at BNP Paribas - HR department - Ul. Wronia 31 - 00-846, Warsaw – POLAND.