In this role: You will be responsible for finding and correcting any translation errors, spelling mistakes and ambiguities, alongside checking the game’s tone and style, audio, text, and cultural correctness. Your main tool will be Jira, and you'll be working on a range of testing platforms, including PC, mobile devices, VR, Nintendo Switch, PlayStation and Xbox consoles and more.
If you are interested in exploring the gaming industry, developing your language skills, and looking for additional office and project-based work: then READ ON!
- Perfect knowledge of Spanish (C2 level and above).
- Very good level of English (C1 level is minimum).
- Good technical and MS Office skills (Outlook, Excel, Word & PowerPoint, Teams).
- Passionate about gaming and a curiosity for new titles (all types of games count!).
- Experience in game testing, translation, or linguistic game testing is a plus.
- A chance to get your foot in the door of the gaming industry, where you'll gain experience and develop skills in language testing methodologies and techniques.
- A friendly and collaborative work environment, where we work together to achieve great quality in upcoming titles.
- An informal and international culture, where you'll meet people from all around the world.
- Work in an office with access to all the latest technological solutions and the newest generation of gaming equipment.
- Online training platforms and workshops to help you grow with us.
- Relaxation areas with free fruits and coffee or tea, arcades, gaming consoles, and board games.
- Casual contract
- Day shift: 9:00AM to 5.00PM.
- Optional additional projects within other departments.
The rest is on us!
If you're a gamer who loves new game titles and has a keen eye for detail, we want you in our team!
Don't hesitate to apply today and let's make great games together.