We are looking for HR Specialist to join our team in Warsaw!
In this role you will be responsible for day-to-day HR operations such as contracting new employees, processing termination paperwork or maintaining employment records.
If you have an experience with different types of employment contracts and if you want to develop your career working in international gaming company with non-corporate culture of work...
This offer is for you!
Your day at work will consists of:
- HR services for employees- preparation of contracts, annexes, certificates, employment certificates and other documents related to employment and remuneration.
- Maintenance of personal files of employees.
- Entering employee data into the HR and payroll system.
- Working time calculation.
- Checking the validity of medical examinations and health and safety training.
- Work closely with finance department.
- Minimum 2 years of work experience in a similar position.
- Higher education in the HR field or similar.
- Knowledge of the Polish labor law and social security regulations.
- Experience and knowledge of procedures related to the employment of foreigners.
- Fluency in English & Polish.
- Good MS Office skills (MS Excel, MS Word).
- Strong organizational skills, work on your own initiative, attention to details.
- High level of business maturity with a focus on protecting sensitive information.
- International and multicultural environment.
- Friendly and open-minded teams.
- Informal and casual environment, far from corporate standards.
- Full-time contract, Multisport card, medical health care.