Customer Support Supervisor
Customer Support Supervisor with German
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Direct supervision of day to day activities, daily workload management and prioritization of tasks for the team
- Support for the Client and Team members on non standard cases related to the Customer based
- Driving continuous improvement initiatives and future solutions at a team level
- Regularly updating process documentation in order to reflect the current process and collaborate with Training Team to increase quality of teamand#39;s work
- Thoroughly and efficiently gather customer information, access, and fulfill customer needs, educate the customer where applicable to prevent the need for future contacts and document interactions on the internal systems.
- Access the companyand#39;s internal systems to obtain and extract accurate information and provide customer service management with the data for inclusion in various scheduled and special reports.
- Maintain customer records by updating account information.
- Understand the reason for Chat Bot inability to provide the resolution and update the potential solution/changes required in a clear and concise manner so as to make the Bot more intelligent, wherein the data can be utilized by the Analytical team to incorporate changes within the AI Design.
- Out of the box thinking.
- Ability to work in a dynamic and innovative environment by contributing towards ideation for the project.
WHAT DO WE EXPECT:
- English and German min. at B2 level
- Minimum 2-3 years of experience on similar position (Customer Service, Customer Retention, Sales)
- Strong communication skills (written and oral)
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong customer focus
- Microsoft Office package knowledge
- Functional knowledge of using CRM solution
- Flexibility to work between 8am-6pm (exact schedule to be discussed with supervisor) in hybrid mode
WHAT WE CAN OFFER:
- Using foreign language and new technology solutions daily, cooperating with various global Clients.
- Constant support and clear development path from your first day at office – dedicated Buddy, who will help you in adjusting to the new workplace.
- Hybrid mode 50/50.
- Focus on your strengths and continuous feedback enable fast professional growth, as well as new skills building by various online and classroom trainings.
- Inclusion and diversity in practice: truly multicultural environment; we support LGBT, people with disabilities and parents. In our culture of equality, people are truly valued for their differences and free to be who they are.
- A flexible approach that allows an appropriate work-life balance where sports activities, outings, volunteering initiatives are part of our regular day-to day life.
- Commitment to reducing our environmental impact in terms of carbon, water and waste across Accenture facilities and in the communities in which we work and live by joining different initiatives.
- Full work comfort – private medical care, life insurance, access to MyBenefit platform, bonuses for referring new employees.
- Modern, ecological office in city center with convenient connection for all means of transport (incl. chill room, game room, free bicycle parking and coffee-breaks at terrace).
- Inclusion&Diversity in practice in truly multinational enviroment
- Eco-friendly offices
- Cooperation with globally recognized Clients and access to the latest technology solutions
- Online and classroom trainings to master your skills
- Onboarding program and dedicated Buddy
- Unique community with sport, volunteering activites and outings
- Access to MyBenefit platrofm
- Multisport and lunch card
- Private medical care and life insurance
- Referral program with bonuses for referring new employees
- Modern office in the city center of Warsaw
- Chill room, game room, library and coffee-breaks at terrace