Senior Finance Manager Poland
As the Senior Finance Manager Poland you will provide the financial support required to enable informed decisions, manage risks and opportunities, and achieve business objectives. Profitable growth and performance management programs with an investor’s mind-set are part of your DNA, which will enable you to focus on driving future growth through investment decision support and the development of new business models and segments.
As a natural people leader, you will nurture and grow the talent in your local team as well as fostering a collaborative working environment where you and your team work closely with the shared service centre and the commercial teams.
Who we want:
Effective communicators. People who can interpret information clearly and accurately to concisely communicate results and recommendations to stakeholders, senior management, and their teams
Network builders. Managers who build connections with other teams and divisions and coordinate cross-functional collaboration
Talent developers. Growth-oriented managers who recruit and hire top-performing talent and prioritize the development of their team members
Insightful advisors. Managers who lead strategy development and provide guidance to teams
Performance-oriented managers. People who are always tracking important business metrics to ensure projects meet expectations and budget
What you will do:
- Partner with and influence leaders across functions and countries
- Lead and supervise the local Business Controller
- Co-ordinate accurate budgeting and forecasting. Lead discussions on planning/forecasting of sales, operating income, cash flow, and communicate regularly with business unit leaders to understand the business and actual variances.
- Drive improvements in profitability, take accountability of the P&L and Cashflow
- Work closely with the Stryker Centralized Finance service centre
- Assist with coordinating internal and external audits such as tax, statutory, SOX, compliance, etc.
- Lead the preparation of the financial reporting package ensuring timely and accurate: sales and gross margin reporting, calculation of inventory and debtors reserves as well as monthly accruals, payroll processing and accounting, general ledger and cost centre maintenance, completion of the month-end close and quarterly U.S. SEC reporting packages.
What you need:
- Qualified CPA or equivalent professional qualification, MBA is a plus
- 8+ years related experience,
- Fluency in English (written and verbal)
- Proven track record of business partnering with business leaders
- Extensive experience of working within finance in a multinational matrixed organisation within country.
- Experience in the medical devices industry would be an asset
- Experience working within a shared service environment
- Demonstrated experience of developing and building business models to driving growth and profitability
- Knowledgeable in major accounting/financial applications and systems
- Knowledge of local accounting procedures and country legislation
- Knowledgeable in US GAAP
Stryker is one of the world’s leading medical technology companies and, together with our customers, is driven to make healthcare better.
The company offers innovative products and services in Medical and Surgical, Neurotechnology, Orthopedics, and Spine that help improve patient and healthcare outcomes. Alongside its customers around the world, Stryker impacts more than 100 million patients annually.
More information is available at stryker.com