Warehouse Group Leader
Amway is a large multinational family-owned consumer goods company and the leading direct selling company worldwide. Amway offers more than 450 high-quality products and innovative solutions in the categories of nutrition, beauty, and home care exclusively through independent distributors and the own webshop. The company was founded in 1959 in Ada, United States, and operates in more than 100 countries generating revenue of 8.1 billion USD in 2022. Amway’s top-selling brands are Nutrilite™ vitamin, mineral, and dietary supplements, ARTISTRY™ skincare and color cosmetics, and eSpring™ water treatment systems.
Purpose of the role:
Ensures organized work on the line to obtain proper realization of the customer orders. Ensures job to get done in a most closely manner reflects the purpose of customer order. Maintains order and safety in the subordinated area.
What you’ll do:
- Ensures proper documentation flow together with complete documentation for the parcels.
- Coordinates and jointly takes responsibility for products relocation on the pick storage locations and in storage area.
- Controls products inbound and outbound of the products and sets relocations of damaged products.
- Complets requisition documentation.
- Schedules and supervise warehouse employees work. (Storage, inbound & outbound area, filler areas)
- Prepares reports regarding warehouse operations.
- Controls the content of ready packed parcels.
- Runs stock counting.
- Coordinates the distribution of the work of the people belonging to the area and checks the quality of their work, intervening if necessary.
- Constantly monitors the condition of the devices belonging to the area and makes recommendations to the upline for the necessary measures.
- Responsible for observing and enforcing the occupational health and safety rules of the employees.
- Closely cooperates with the employees of the entire warehouse team who do not belong to him and, if necessary, transfers an employee from the team to another task.
- Performs the work under the guidance of himself and the team in order to provide the best service to our customers and ensures its maximum quality.
What you’ll need:
- Communicative English is a must
- Experience in managing people
- Ability to act in changing environment
- Ability to make quick decisions
- Excellent organizational skills
- Excellent communicational skills
- Stress resistance
- Good computer skills
What can you expect from us?
- Online recruitment process
- Private medical care in LuxMed Group
- MyBenefit Cafeteria Platform (with Multisport card available)
- The chance to become part of a dynamic, international working environment
- Real impact on the development of the organization and people
- The opportunity to work for a global Fast-Moving Consumer Goods company
- Competitive salary & great bonus potential
- Possibility of Home Office & Flexible Working Hours
- Employee discount for high-quality Amway products
- Various events for employees during the year
- Possibility of growth inside the organization
How to apply
If you are interested in this job, please send your application via "Apply" button.