Shell in Krakow
Shell Business Operations in Kraków is created by an international team of over 5000 professionals representing 63 nationalities. Together with our associates from all over the world we create responsible for business operations’ realization in 11 departments: Finance Operations, HR Operations, Contracting & Procurement, External Relations, Internal Communications, Global Commercial, Trading & Supply, Technical Asset Operations, Legal, Common Infrastructure Management, Retail.
5000+ employees 63 nationalities 20 languages
Shell is an international energy company with expertise in the exploration, production, refining and marketing of oil and natural gas, and the manufacturing and marketing of chemicals global energy company.
Around 84,000 employees across more than 70 countries work together to power progress through more and cleaner energy solutions. We use advanced technologies and take an innovative approach to help build a sustainable energy future. We are working to advance disability & enablement, gender balance, culture/ethnicity and LGBT+ inclusion within Shell and the communities where we work.
Tax Specialist/Tax Accountant with Russian (Kazakhstan Market)
Would you like to interact and work with people across the world? Help to deliver excellent support to business clients and internal stakeholders as well as advanced financial and tax operations?
Due to the rapid growth of our department, we are currently looking for various tax individuals who would like to join our Tax Center of Excellence in Krakow. It is a Team of 220+ Tax Professionals providing Tax Support to Shell entities all over the world.
If You are already experienced in preparation and submission of tax returns and have strong analytical skills, You should consider to join Tax Department in Shell Krakow office.
More Specifically Your Role Will Include
In the role of Tax Specialist/Tax Accountant, You will be a part of one the world's largest "in-house" tax organizations.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Preparation and submission of tax returns (VAT, CIT, WHT, other taxes) to Tax Authorities in Kazakhstan and initiating Tax payments if necessary;
- Performing control checks to identify any errors and anomalies,
- Cooperation with other financial and non-financial teams to ensure that errors in the source data are properly corrected and that remedial action has been taken,
- Initiating ideas to improve the existing working processes, leading improvement and automation (with help of VBA programming, Power Apps, etc) projects,
- Providing assistance for tax reviews and statutory audits purposes,
- Maintaining excellent relationships with stakeholders worldwide.
- We have hope to see as many as of the following as possible on Your CV:
- Professional experience in preparation and submission of tax returns in Kazakhstan (at least one of below: CIT, VAT, WHT),
- Working knowledge of SAP (will be an advantage),
- Good working knowledge of Word and MS Outlook, Excel, VBA, Power Automation (will be an asset),
- Fluent Russian and good level of English,
- Improvement focus,
- Analytical and problem solving skills, strong communication skills,
- Effective influencing & stakeholder management,
- Motivation, passion, enthusiasm to perform at highest standards.
What will we offer you?
- Package of training sessions addressing your development needs from functional competences to soft skills,
- Hybrid working setup,
- Individual approach to career path,
- Expanding skills related to structured CI methodology,
- Unique exposure to highly complex tax issues helping you grow as international tax expert
- Opportunity to work with experienced tax professionals, specialist from different finance departments, from various countries.
If you don't see yourself fully reflected in every job requirement listed on the posting above, we still encourage you to reach out and apply. Research has shown that women and underrepresented groups often only apply when they feel 100% qualified. We are committed to creating a more equitable, inclusive and diverse company and we strongly encourage applicants of all genders, ages, ethnicities, cultures, abilities, sexual orientation, and life experiences to apply!
- remote work opportunities
- flexible working time
- corporate products and services at discounted prices
- christmas gifts
- private medical care
- life insurance
- charity initiatives
- employee referral programme
- parking space for employees
- electric car charger
- leisure zone
- integrations events
- sharing the costs of sports activities
- sharing the costs of foreign language classes
- sharing the costs of tickets to the movies, theater
1. Find a perfect career opportunity and apply
2. Be invited to the process via call with recruiter
3. Nail your job interview (assessment center)
4. Get an offer and start your adventure with Shell