Transfer Pricing Specialist
Transfer Pricing Specialist
Shell in Krakow
Shell Business Operations in Kraków is created by an international team of over 5000 professionals representing 63 nationalities. Together with our associates from all over the world we create responsible for business operations’ realization in 11 departments: Finance Operations, HR Operations, Contracting & Procurement, External Relations, Internal Communications, Global Commercial, Trading & Supply, Technical Asset Operations, Legal, Common Infrastructure Management, Retail.
5000+ employees 63 nationalities 20 languages
Shell is an international energy company with expertise in the exploration, production, refining and marketing of oil and natural gas, and the manufacturing and marketing of chemicals global energy company.
Around 84,000 employees across more than 70 countries work together to power progress through more and cleaner energy solutions. We use advanced technologies and take an innovative approach to help build a sustainable energy future. We are working to advance disability & enablement, gender balance, culture/ethnicity and LGBT+ inclusion within Shell and the communities where we work.
The main purpose of this role is ensuring that the global and local transfer pricing reports are prepared accurately and on time. In this role you will be working with mitigating the risk of Shell entities being penalized by tax administrations for having no/improper statutory transfer pricing documentation in place.
- Update, review and produce global transfer pricing documentation for assigned Shell business models,
- Update, review and produce local transfer pricing documentation for Shell entity/entities in the assigned country/countries,
- Assist in central initiatives and other projects if required,
- Deliver improvements to reduce time spent on daily tasks and increase effectiveness (also: lead Continuous Improvement projects)
- Participate in transfer pricing-related courses and development initiatives.
- Decision-making: Proper interpretation of transfer pricing-related, country-specific regulations as well as general transfer pricing framework (OECD Guidelines, UN TP Manual for Developing Countries
- Special challenges: Cooperation with many, sometimes demanding, stakeholders, ability to work under time/quality pressure & staying on top of changing transfer pricing-related law.
- Min. 3 years of experience in accounting/ finance/tax advisory,
- Transfer pricing knowledge,
- Very good English,
- Analytical skills and attention to details,
- Good working knowledge of MS Word, MS PowerPoint and MS Outlook
- Strong interpersonal skills and pro-active attitude
- Customer focus and business acumen
- Team player
- Good communication & influencing skills (stakeholder management skills)
- Ability to work under time/quality pressure.
What we offer:
- Flexible working hours & hybrid working arrangement,
- Complex medical care and individual life insurance,
- Comfortable working environment: newly-built modern office with its own canteen, relax rooms, bike & car parking space,
- Improved accessibility of office and sanitary facilities,
- Attractive benefits package.
If you don't see yourself fully reflected in every job requirement listed on the posting above, we still encourage you to reach out and apply. Research has shown that women and underrepresented groups often only apply when they feel 100% qualified. We are committed to creating a more equitable, inclusive and diverse company and we strongly encourage applicants of all genders, ages, ethnicities, cultures, abilities, sexual orientation, and life experiences to apply!
- remote work opportunities
- flexible working time
- corporate products and services at discounted prices
- christmas gifts
- private medical care
- life insurance
- charity initiatives
- employee referral programme
- parking space for employees
- electric car charger
- leisure zone
- integrations events
- sharing the costs of sports activities
- sharing the costs of foreign language classes
- sharing the costs of tickets to the movies, theater
1. Find a perfect career opportunity and apply
2. Be invited to the process via call with recruiter
3. Nail your job interview (assessment center)
4. Get an offer and start your adventure with Shell