Junior Accountant - Cash Management
Amway is a large multinational family-owned consumer goods company and the leading direct selling company worldwide. Amway offers more than 450 high-quality products and innovative solutions in the categories of nutrition, beauty, and home care exclusively through independent distributors and the own webshop. The company was founded in 1959 in Ada, United States, and operates in more than 100 countries generating revenue of 8.1 billion USD in 2022. Amway’s top-selling brands are Nutrilite™ vitamin, mineral, and dietary supplements, ARTISTRY™ skincare and color cosmetics, and eSpring™ water treatment systems.
Purpose of the role:
The Cash Management team is a part of RTR Americas stream. We are working for Latin America entities that operate in Oracle EBS. The team consists of 5 knowledgeable people – mainly accountants and Juniors with two accounting experts who work with local and road map projects for RTR Stream. We are positive people, team players, willing to share knowledge and supporting each other. If you would like to develop your skills in a friendly atmosphere, feel free to apply!
What you’ll do:
- Daily operational activities (manual journals posting / Payment verification /reporting / balance sheet reconciliations and monitoring / documents review / accrual calculation)
- Performing ORACLE system operations.
- Research and resolved Cash Management issues.
- Develop good relationships with Key Stakeholders
- Perform Month end close activities.
- Support Quarterly Balance Sheet Review.
- Support Internal and External Audit process.
- Process and DTP Standardization.
- Job tasks connected with Improvements.
What you’ll need:
- Bachelor of Finance, Accounting, Economics, Business Administration or related field.
- Understanding of accounting principles.
- Analytical skills, attention to details, self-starter.
- Good interpersonal skills and the ability to work in a team.
- English Speaker.
- Change Driver Behavior and Attitude.
- Continuously learning with the ability to master new technologies, standards and best practices.
- Taking ownership of issues.
- Good command of Microsoft Office.
Why this role might be interesting for you:
- Close interactions with cross functional teams to work together on items resolution.
- working with people with knowledge and experience - opportunity to learn new accounting processes and develop skills.
This kind of experience can open the path for many other positions in Amway - thinking of mid or long-term future development.
What can you expect from us?
- Hybrid Work model (3 days from office and 2 days from home)
- Flexible Working Hours
- Private medical care in LuxMed Group
- MyBenefit Cafeteria Platform (with Multisport card available)
- Group Life Insurance after the probation period
- Additional day off for your Birthday
- Additional two days off per year for voluntary activities of your choice
- Employee discount for high-quality Amway products
- Annual Bonus depending on the yearly company and individual performance
- Various portfolios of internal & external training: professional certifications, access to the e-learning platform
- Possibility of growth inside of organization
- International team environment
- Relocation package for candidates outside Poland
- Numerous company events and office initiatives
- Family atmosphere with no formal dress code
- Attractive office location in the heart of Krakow (High 5ive, Pawia Street)
How to apply
If you are interested in this job, please send your application via "Apply" button.