QLOC offers first-class services for the video game industry. We love games and we love to co-develop games even more! Our broad range of services includes development, testing and localization. We offer first-class services for the biggest players in the video game industry – EA, Capcom, Warner Bros., CD PROJEKT RED, Activision and BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment among many others. We work on the biggest gaming platforms, state-of-the-art technologies and games powered by Unreal Engine 4, or custom engines like Frostbite or REDengine. We have helped enhance and move Devil May Cry, Dark Souls Remastered, Mortal Kombat, Cyberpunk 2077 (and many more) to new platforms, taking great joy in the process and sharing passion with players around the world.
Do you have some videogame industry experience or maybe you are a veteran looking for a stable and friendly work environment? Would you like to work in a well-developed and streamlined structure, where you know your duties? Want to get some needed work-life balance?
If yes - check our offer!
AS ONE OF THE #QLOCDRAGONS YOU WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR:
- evaluating the linguistic quality of Chinese language versions of PC and console video games
- evaluating the functionality of PC and console video games
- creating defect reports in English
- proposing solutions for linguistic defects.
WHAT DO WE REQUIRE OF YOU?
- perfect native fluency in Chinese (traditional or simplified), including grammar, spelling and style
- good level of English language proficiency
- experience with computer and/or console games
- communicative skills – the ability to describe problems clearly and briefly
- ability to work in a group and under time pressure
- MS Office suite familiarization
- secondary education or higher.
- linguistic studies or studies in humanities
- computer entertainment discernment
- experience with hardware and products for PS4/5, Xbox One\XSX\XSS, Switch, iOS
- experience on a similar position
WHAT CAN WE OFFER YOU IN RETURN?
- online English classes
- interesting and dynamic work in an experienced team
- contact with the newest digital entertainment technologies and AAA titles
- relocation assistance
- help and support with handling work and residence permit procedures, if needed
- Dragothon - a physical challenge and a charity event in one
- free professional mental health support, wellbeing webinars, and podcasts
- shared financing of Multisport card that grants access to multiple sports facilities, available after the trial period
- shared financing of private healthcare in Enel-Med, available after the trial period
- fresh fruit delivery twice a week, massage chair in the Warsaw office, chillout spaces.
We believe in creating equal opportunities for all candidates, regardless of their background. We place a strong emphasis on respecting diversity and promoting integration within our company culture. As a result, we guarantee that every qualified candidate will be given fair consideration.