Order to Cash Associate
with Danish (location: Gdansk/Warsaw)
Order to Cash Associate with Danish (location: Gdansk/Warsaw)
What will you do?
As Order to Cash Associate youand#39;ll be responsible for:
- Analyzing and solving medium-complexity or non-standard problems
- Performing immediate outbound and inbound calls and e-mails to customers related to collections/order management process
- Proactively escalating problem accounts to the appropriate function to accelerate the collection of overdue accounts. Contact with customers with aged accounts based on generated collection strategy worklist
- Manage commercial disputes (claims) related to O2B process – contact with customers
- Monitoring execution of dunning activities by company policy and timeline
- Receiving and driving timely resolution or closure of standard collection-related Customer queries, complaints, and feedback through multiple source points email, phone, etc. by liaising with appropriate internal company functions e.g. O2B for invoicing issues
- Reviewing and facilitating customer account monitoring through the conduct of customer reconciliation and coordination with AR Management for value adjustments and small write-offs in adherence with company policy.
- Contributing within O2C organization.
- Performing processing B2C and O2B controls as prescribed in the desktop procedures.
- Updating Country Specific documentation.
What do we expect?
- Ideally fluent English skills both in the spoken and written form, plus minimum C1 degree of competence in Danish
- Strong interpersonal andamp; communication skills and ability to maintain professional business contact
- Ability to prioritize, analytical skills, can-do attitude and ability to multi-task
- Preferably a university degree or equivalent, especially with main focus on Administration or Supply Chain Management.
- Knowledge of SAP and Microsoft Office Excel would be an asset
- Experience in OTB/Order Management, OTC or Collections would be an asset
- Inclusion&Diversity in practice in truly multinational enviroment
- Eco-friendly offices
- Cooperation with globally recognized Clients and access to the latest technology solutions
- Online and classroom trainings to master your skills
- Onboarding program and dedicated Buddy
- Unique community with sport, volunteering activites and outings
- Access to MyBenefit platrofm
- Multisport and lunch card
- Private medical care and life insurance
- Referral program with bonuses for referring new employees
- Modern office in the city center of Warsaw
- Chill room, game room, library and coffee-breaks at terrace