Amway is a large multinational family-owned consumer goods company and the leading direct selling company worldwide. Amway offers more than 450 high-quality products and innovative solutions in the categories of nutrition, beauty, and home care exclusively through independent distributors and the own webshop. The company was founded in 1959 in Ada, United States, and operates in more than 100 countries generating revenue of 8.1 billion USD in 2022. Amway’s top-selling brands are Nutrilite™ vitamin, mineral, and dietary supplements, ARTISTRY™ skincare and color cosmetics, and eSpring™ water treatment systems.
RTR AS team is a part of RtR Americas stream. We are working for Central America and Colombia entities that operate in Oracle EBS system. The team counts 10 well experienced and knowledgeable people – mainly senior accountants and accountants. We are positive people, team players, willing to share knowledge and supporting each other. If you would like to develop your skills in a friendly atmosphere, feel free to apply.
What you’ll do:
- Daily operational activities (Journal entries posting, emails, ad hoc requests, etc)
- Month-end close activities (Calculation and posting of JEs, Trial Balance review, Payroll checks)
- Perform monthly GL accounts reconciliations in Blackline and quarterly Balance Sheet review.
- Cooperation with PTP, OTC, RTR, Tax teams,
- Performing Year End activities (Audit Packages preparation, Replying to internal and external audit requests)
- Process and DTP standardization
- Supporting other team members in day-to-day processes
Why this role might be interesting for you:
- opportunity to learn accounting operations for entities from Central America
- close interactions with people from other teams and countries
- being part of process improvements and having the high opportunity to develop soft skills like cooperation with team,
- working with people with huge knowledge and experience - opportunity to learn new accounting processes and develop skills
What you’ll need:
What can you expect from us?
- Hybrid Work model (3 days from office and 2 days from home)
- Flexible Working Hours
- Private medical care in LuxMed Group
- MyBenefit Cafeteria Platform (with Multisport card available)
- Group Life Insurance after the probation period
- Additional day off for your Birthday
- Additional two days off per year for voluntary activities of your choice
- Employee discount for high-quality Amway products
- Annual Bonus depending on the yearly company and individual performance
- Various portfolios of internal & external training: professional certifications, access to the e-learning platform
- Possibility of growth inside of organization
- International team environment
- Relocation package for candidates outside Poland
- Numerous company events and office initiatives
- Family atmosphere with no formal dress code
- Attractive office location in the heart of Krakow (High 5ive, Pawia Street)
How to apply
If you are interested in this job, please send your application via "Apply" button.