Shell Business Operations (SBO) Krakow sits at the centre of Shell’s global businesses, providing an operational backbone to our essential business functions. Working in a vibrant community with strong values and a supportive culture, an SBO-Krakow job will offer the chance to build a lasting and meaningful career. As one of six Business Service Operations centres, located worldwide, a job in Krakow will give you the chance to interact and work with people across the world, helping to deliver excellent support to business clients and internal stakeholders as well as advanced financial operations.
The role is designed for supporting and delivering activities carried out by the Manage Direct Tax team. It provides a very good exposure on direct tax compliance and Group reporting. The role also involves individual contributor responsibilities, primarily as a reviewer of a limited number of high complex/material legal entities.
• Deliver on time and accurate tax reports, returns and payments for migrated activity and tax
• provision for all businesses in various tax jurisdictions for various countries and adherence to the managerial metrics of the process;
• Understand and operate various tax provisioning/compliance tools;
• Understand Group Accounting and Reporting changes and enable incorporation of such changes and in the process as may be relevant;
• Support for tax audits as well as support for providing data for all audit queries;
Number of Vacancies: 1
- Meaningful work in a company that is universally respected as a truly global energy leader (one of the world’s biggest companies according to Fortune Global 500)
- Unique opportunity to fulfill your potential with personal and professional development programs
- Work in a smart and motivated team within a supportive and inclusive culture with strong values
- Attractive salary and bonuses
- Complex medical care and individual life insurance
- Sports programme & facilities e.g. Multisport Benefits Card, vouchers for free time activities
- Good atmosphere at work and comfortable working environment: own canteen and a few relax rooms
- Opportunity to participate in social and community projects