WE ARE LOOKING TO RECRUIT:• a student of last years of studies or University graduates with Bachelor's or Master's degree (up to 6 months after graduation),
• fluent English speaker (at least on B2 level),
• available for 40 hours per week,
• well-organized & details oriented person who is comfortable with multi-tasking and setting own priorities,
• a candidate with strong problem solving and communication skill,s
• learner on the fly, interested and open for development in People & Culture, specifically recruitment coordinating area,
• Excel user
Professional experience in customer service or People & Culture (Human Resources) would be an asset.
AS AN INTERN YOU WILL:• become a member of People & Culture Team supporting Philip Morris affiliate,
• get to know the scope and accountabilities of People & Culture department from the moment of recruitment to the moment of end of contract,
• support the team members in terms of scheduling interviews, handling candidates’ expenses and preparing contracts, in a close cooperation with the market Recruitment Team,
• have a chance to experience working with various systems and tools used in recruitment and People & Culture area (MS Office tools, Cloud and SAP based applications),
• be engaged in projects aimed at the optimization of recruitment administration processes,
• work in a truly international, dynamic and changing environment.
FIND A NEW PATHOur company offers you a fresh perspective.
At our company you will never stop exploring and discovering. We take on-the-job learning to another level, giving you every opportunity to develop your career and reach your full potential. We offer you a competitive salary and compensation package, backed-up with relocation support, if required.
JOIN A GLOBAL MARKET LEADERPhilip Morris International Inc. (PMI) is the leading international tobacco company, with seven of the world’s top 15 brands, including the number one cigarette brand worldwide.
PMI Service Center Europe Sp. z o.o. (PMI SCE) was established in late 2005 in Krakow and since then is increasingly serving PMI affiliates’ Financial Accounting, People & Culture (P&C), Procurement and Information Services (IT) needs in Europe, Middle East and Africa.