Shell Business Operations (SBO) Krakow sits at the centre of Shell’s global businesses, providing an operational backbone to our essential business functions. Working in a vibrant community with strong values and a supportive culture, an SBO-Krakow job will offer the chance to build a lasting and meaningful career. As one of six Business Service Operations centres, located worldwide, a job in Krakow will give you the chance to interact and work with people across the world, helping to deliver excellent support to business clients and internal stakeholders as well as advanced financial operations.
If you have an analyst mind and if you would like to provide daily operations of the Hydrocarbon team, this role could be your chance to grow up your career. Moreover, You will grow within a supportive, global company powering the lives of billions.
If you are already experienced in Finance, Accounting or Economic, have a lot of motivation to work and strong communications skills You should consider to join our Hydrocarbon team.
What’s the role?
As Analyst - Manage Hydrocarbon Inventor you are going to provide daily operations of the Hydrocarbon teams in one of the sub-processes: Contracts & Pricing, HM Exchange, Stock Recording & Reconciliation or Stock Valuation. Provide proactively issue resolution in own area of accountability. Deliver assigned activities and drive for operational excellence within the team.
More specifically, your role will include:
Perform standard AP & AR accounting related activities.
Ensure correct invoice/PO matching, VAT compliance.
Resolve process issues with the help of other teams, both within and outside Finance department.
Stock valuation using IFRS (International Financial Reporting Standards) method.
Production variances verification and correction.
Monitoring stocks value accounts analysis.
We are looking for candidates who have very good knowledge of the respective own subprocess and are able to back up the operators in the respective area of accountability. Beyond that, we'd hope to see as many following as possible on You CV:
- Good knowledge of GSAP accounting system.
- Good working knowledge of MS Office, especially Excel; VBA knowledge is desirable and will be an asset.
- Fast and accurate data input skills, analytical skills & attention to detail.
- Deal with different stakeholders to assure the correctness of KPIs.
- Knowledge of accounting rules with a focus on stock accounting is expected.
- Knowledge of business partnering, financial control, process and data management, and risk management.
- English C1.
Number of Vacancies:
- Meaningful work in a company that is universally respected as a truly global energy leader (one of the world’s biggest companies according to Fortune Global 500)
- Unique opportunity to fulfill your potential with personal and professional development programs
- Work in a smart and motivated team within a supportive and inclusive culture with strong values
- Attractive salary and bonuses
- Complex medical care and individual life insurance
- Sports programme & facilities e.g. Multisport Benefits Card, vouchers for free time activities
- Good atmosphere at work and comfortable working environment: own canteen and a few relax rooms
- Opportunity to participate in social and community projects