Philips is a diversified health and well-being company, focused on improving people’s lives through timely innovations. As a world leader in Healthcare and Lifestyle, Philips integrates technologies and design into people-centric solutions, based on fundamental customer insights.
In this role you will be part of Field Service Engineers team working in the sector of Philips Health Systems. We are currently looking for a Field Service Trainee, who wants to join our team and support us minimum 3 days a week.
- Support installation Philips Health systems equipment according standards with respect to quality and installation
- To support Philips FSE with planned maintenance and corrective maintenance
- To follow all quality standards within the frame of valid Philips Health systems business policies
- Demonstrating commitments to meet customer needs and requirements by ensuring all given quality
- To be a professional representative for Philips Health systems with respect to customer problems
Your ideal profile:
- You are currently studying in the field of Biomedical Engineering, Electronics, Mechatronics or any related studies (4-5 year student)
- You are a detail-oriented, taking-ownership, pro-active and self-confident person with good time management and organizational skills
- An excellent communicator and team-worker
- You have excellent Polish skills, both verbal and written
- You communicate in English, especially written
- You have excellent skills in MS Office (Excel, Power Point)
- First professional experience is an advantage
We offer a 12- months program in which you will gain knowledge about Philips CT-Tomography, MR-magnetic resonance products, X-ray machines, CV-angiographs, ultrasound scanners, cardio monitors, solutions and services. You will have the chance to expand your knowledge and skills in this job and work in a modern team.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it.
If you have any other questions regarding the recruitment process please refer to our FAQs. In case of technical difficulties with the website, please send an email to email@example.com.
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)