Team Lead for Business Change Management (BCM) Services
Job Reference #
Are you interested in bringing the digital world to Group General Counsel (GGC) and are you having a knack for technology? Do you want to be part of an exciting journey transforming our legal operations? Are you a people manager who is truly collaborative and motivated to lead, guide and support the development of a team of specialists?
We're looking for a Team Lead for the GGC Business Change Management (BCM) Services team in Krakow who can help us to:
• Ensuring effective Run-the-Bank support for GGC systems users globally; focusing - as a first step - on GGC's global matter management system (Passport & Cognos) and processes around e.g. providing business process support, ensuring proper static data management and increasing respective data quality.
• Lead, guide and develop the GGC BCM Services team to ensure optimal performance of your team
• Act as first point of contact for all internal stakeholders to evaluate, triage, oversee and quality-assure assigned requests and topics
• Manage and develop each team member
• Maintain and build knowledge, skills and experience of staff
• Drive the development, maintenance and enhancement of standard operating procedures as well as conceptual design work (esp. around process automation)
• Drive change-related activities and ensure continuous improvement across systems and processes
• Act as Subject Matter Expert for all systems and processes in scope of your team with a particular focus on:
o Provide functional assistance to GGC systems users globally on business- and systems-related questions and ensure close alignment with our key stakeholders and Change teams
o Design, develop, coordinate and conduct live trainings for GGC employees globally to improve the usage and understanding of our IT systems
o Maintain static data and ensure proper maintenance of data quality within key GGC systems
o Conduct and support activities to further increase and properly manage data quality within our IT systems; incl. improving data quality of matters within GGC's global matter management system
You’ll be working as Team Lead in the GGC BCM Services team within GGC Chief Operating Officer (COO) in the Krakow Business Park. As a dedicated Run-the-Bank team, the BCM Services team supports GGC systems users globally in using our IT systems and related processes. Within this role, you will lead, guide and further develop the GGC BCM Services team, consisting of both Business and Process Analysts. You will work closely together with internal stakeholders from the GGC COO team, to e.g. ensure continuous improvement of provided services. You will lead your team by example and act as a respected counterpart for our internal lawyers.
• At least 3 years of experience in similar area and one year of managerial experience
• Excellent people management skills with good problem-solving skills
• Well organized, with an innate sense of how to prioritize and capable to juggle many tasks simultaneously in an effective manner
• Always looking to remove barriers and improving efficiency and effectiveness of activities
• Ability to quickly gain knowledge on assigned processes and act as Subject Matter Expert
• Methodical, concise and accurate, with strong attention to detail and excellent organizational skills
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to inspire others
• Fluent in English, both written and verbal
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
UBS Recruiting Poland
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.