As Manager B2C Payments you will lead the B2C payment and fraud prevention operational team in order to monitor and optimize payments acceptance rate globally and manage the fraud rate in alignment with the markets and channels (E-commerce, Retail, Customer Service Centers). Solve and prevent payments operational issues while enhancing the payments capabilities in coordination with global vendors and digital teams.
WE ARE LOOKING TO RECRUIT:• university degree in Finance, Economics, IT or relevant
• at least 5+ years of professional experience in the area of B2C payments
• Experience as team lead and project manager with intercultural skills
• B2C Payments and Fraud Operational experience / vendor management
• Strong Ecommerce experience
• Omni channel payments / offline payments / consumer goods past experience is a plus
• Negotiation skills & Commercial Savvy
• Entrepreneurship; Action Oriented; Drive for Results
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with strong problem solving skills
• Proactive, independent, highly organized, detail oriented and excited about participating in growing our RRP business
RISE TO THE CHALLENGEPMI Service Center Europe Sp. z o.o. (PMI SCE) is seeking talented people to join our team within the Finance Department based in Krakow, Poland.
As Manager B2C Payments & Fraud Operations you will:
• Monitor and report global B2C payments activity to optimize performance across channels and markets while keeping fraud rate under control
• Develop and manage the B2C payment processes, extending the usage of best and global practices to all the markets and channels. Identify and implement continuous improvement opportunities to ensure the most advanced features are available to effectively run payment strategies and to optimize processes
• Develop and maintain a payments operational incident management process in collaboration with digital and global payments partners
• Supervise fraud & payment operation team and activities, organizing the team work and defining priorities according to department roadmap
• Monitor the evolution of business requirements and re-negotiate MSAs with Payment vendors accordingly, maintaining a solid and sustainable foundation for partnership
• Act as global escalation contact for markets in solving operational issues and coordinate the preventive actions with market, vendors and digital teams
• Build and lead the operational team as per the OC guidelines, defining the ways of working to effectively deliver the operational objectives with a sustainable and scalable setup.
• competitive salary
• company car
• private medical and dental care, life insurance
• subsidized meals in company canteens
• remote work opportunity and flexible working arrangements
• employee pension plan
• multisport program
• holiday, cultural & Christmas bonus
• wide range of trainings, optional language classes, further education and professional qualification support possibility
• free bike and car parking for all employees
JOIN A GLOBAL MARKET LEADERPhilip Morris International Inc. (PMI) is the leading international tobacco company, with seven of the world’s top 15 brands, including the number one cigarette brand worldwide.
PMI SCE was established in late 2005 in Krakow and since then is increasingly serving PMI affiliates’ Financial Accounting, People & Culture (P&C), Procurement and Information Services (IT) needs in Europe, Middle East and Africa.