Junior Search Engine Marketing Specialist
Interactive Operations is part of Interactive business unit. We are the team of digital marketing experts and we help our clients across industries to drive marketing-led growth while operating cost-efficiently, at speed, and at global scale.
We optimize the digital presence of our clients across core offerings of next generation content, digital marketing services, analytics and programmatic to activate, engage and create unique experience for their customers. Our efforts are aiming at ensuring the optimal return on investment with high quality of converted leads.
Perform campaign strategy and keyword audits with recommendations, in accordance to market requirement
Monitor and administer web analytics dashboards, reports and key reporting tools, and point out key areas of importance in accordance to client goals
Work closely with the client, the other team members, global leads and media agencies to meet client goals
Proactively identify fact-based trends and opportunities within the marketing campaigns, while using the latest trends and opportunities in Google Ads
Recommend optimization of PPC campaigns based on keyword performance
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills in English
- Knowledge of digital marketing tools: Google Ads, Google Analytics
- Knowledge of SEM tactics, keyword research and analytics as well as an understanding of search engine principles and interest in Web Marketing
- Experience in working for an Ad Agency would be an asset
- Acquainted with Microsoft Excel as well as MS PowerPoint and Word