The Recruitment Coordinator is responsible for assisting in the execution and delivery of recruitment activities in coordination with the Human Resources team. The overall objective of this role is to participate in various recruitment initiatives in support of the overall business strategy.
- Participate in long-term Human Resources (HR) needs and trends in partnership with business management
- Align HR business partners from assigned business units in a variety of HR disciplines to appropriate discipline
- Align incumbents responsible for employee quality of life programs to appropriate discipline
- Indicate incumbent’s area of specialization or focus by selecting a modifier
- Assist senior professionals in coordinating and administering programs and activities covering multiple HR activities
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
- Relevant experience preferred
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to adapt to a dynamic environment and changing situations
- Teamwork skills
- Bachelor’s degree/University degree
- Fluent Polish and good English language is required