The Client Servicing Desk Representative is the first point of contact for corporate clients (Programme Administrators) and Citi. As the face of Citi, the agent is responsible for managing clients’ queries and issues.
- Receive and action the service requests and queries from corporate clients namely Program administrators (PA’s) received through email within applicable time frame and accuracy.
- Ensure adherence to applicable turnaround time & accuracy standards.
- Work with internal functional areas within Client Operations – CAS/Call Centre team & its mgmt. team, Back office teams and Technology as required to successfully handle client queries and service requests
- Ensure robust tracking of incoming client service requests and queries
- Quickly understand the client’s needs and what actions are necessary to carry out requests successfully
- Issue escalation – Take ownership of issues and coordinate their resolution with Citi internal functions and client
- Drive consistently high levels of client satisfaction by prompt and professional resolution
- Perform checker activity as next step, where required
- Support the wider Customer Account Specialist (CAS) team with administrative requests and reporting
- Excellent written and spoken English and German
- Excellent business-to-business customer service skills
- Experience of developing client relationships
- Good knowledge of credit and debit card markets, products and processes
- Operations/Customer Service experience
- Knowledge of French, Italian, Turkish or Arabic is a plus
- Competitive salary; annual salary review; annual performance bonus
- A challenging work environment where you can collaborate with global teams to contribute to critical banking applications
- A great environment for learning new technology and tools, online and instructor led training opportunities
- Social benefits (e.g. private healthcare care, Benefit System, life insurance)
- Working in a friendly, dynamic and multinational environment
- Opportunity to have an influence on the way you perform your tasks - our teams are constantly looking for new and better ways and we encourage all improvement ideas