We are looking to recruit:a student of a 3rd, 4th or 5th year or university graduate (up to 6 months after graduation),
• with good level of written and oral English,
• communicative, proactive, with a very good knowledge of Excel (look ups, pivot tables, graphs and dashboards), PowerPoint and strong analytical skills,
• with good organizational, interpersonal, coordination and time management skills,
• details & project oriented who is comfortable with multi-tasking and setting own priorities,
• learner on the fly, interested and open for development within HR.
Work experience in HR, any professional experience in multinational environment and knowledge of Power BI or VBA would be an asset.
Rise to the challengePMI Service Center Europe Sp. z o.o. (PMI SCE) is seeking talented people to join the Global Payroll Team in People & Culture Department in Krakow, Poland, for paid internship of 6 – 12 months duration (contract of services).
As Intern you will:• become a member of HR Team supporting the service delivery model on the areas such as invoicing follow-up, costs reporting, yearly financials, etc.,
• address at a first level the central queries raised by PMI Payroll specialists across the globe (process alignments, presentation of the service delivery framework to newcomers),
• report over, analyze and improve the performance metrics (SLAs, KPIS, customer satisfaction surveys),
• participate to ongoing payroll-related projects (dashboards creation and enhancements, etc.),
Find a new pathOur company offers you a fresh perspective. Here, you will never stop exploring and discovering.
We take on-the-job learning to another level, giving you every opportunity to develop your career and reach your full potential.
With innovative technologies, services, and processes, backed by a competitive salary, you will work in a professional setting with clients and team members from all over the world.
Join a global market leaderPhilip Morris International Inc. (PMI) is the top tier international tobacco company, with seven of the world’s top 15 brands, including the number one cigarette brand worldwide.
PMI SCE was established in late 2005 in Krakow and since then is increasingly serving PMI affiliates’ Financial Accounting, People & Culture (previously: HR), Procurement and Information Technology (IT) needs in Europe, Middle East and Africa.
Apply on-line in English at www.pmicareers.pl
Please note that we will take only on-line applications into consideration and we will contact only selected candidates.