MAKE HISTORY WITH US!Hi! We are Philip Morris in Poland and we are part of group Philip Morris International. While you’re reading this text, we are shaping smoke free future using technology. Brave enough to change the lives of millions of adult consumers around the globe?
At PMI, we’ve chosen to do something incredible. We’re totally transforming our business, and building our future on smoke-free products with the power to improve the lives of a billion smokers worldwide.
With huge change, comes huge opportunity. So, wherever you join us, you’ll enjoy the freedom to dream up and deliver better, brighter solutions and the space to move your career forward in endlessly different directions.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?• 2+ years of experience with managing communities on corporate or social media platforms (Facebook, YouTube and Instagram) - consumer or employee based;
• experience in dealing with internal and external stakeholders;
• experience in creating or supporting learning programs, trainings or other development solutions
• passion and desire to generate engagement for PMI’s vision of a Smoke-Free Future;
• a desire to watch and take ownership of a community’s growth to maturity;
• an interest in getting a group of people to ask, learn, and share;
• clear, concise and engaging communications skills (incl. experience with preparing newsletters, mailing lists etc.);
• an interest in taking a data-driven approach to analyzing community trends;
• desire to embrace Fast Forward ways of working where appropriate, ensuring our customers are at the heart of our decisions and taking an experimental approach to learn, adjust and improve;
• ability to collaborate effectively within the team and with internal/external stakeholders (e.g. SMEs) but work autonomously where necessary.
WHAT WE OFFER?• private medical and dental care, life insurance;
• subsidized meals or Sodexo card;
• remote work opportunity and flexible working arrangements;
• employee pension plan;
• multisport program;
• cafeteria program;
• wide range of trainings, optional language classes, further education and professional qualification support possibility (eg. ACCA, TAX Advisor, CIMA, CFA);
• free bike and car parking for all employees.
HOW CAN YOU MAKE HISTORY WITH US?• creating and executing content strategies for the Learning Community for Finance function (aligned with the Community sponsor and project manager, capability builders, People Engagement and the Global Learning Services);
• establishing and driving the goals and strategy for the Community;
• curating existing content through sharing, posting, promoting and re-introducing;
• analyzing community engagement and adoption (learn, adjust and improve);
• reporting on community activity with key stakeholders, identifying trends and insights;
• creating and executing an engagement and communications plans for the communities;
• supervising and moderating activity between community members;
• communicating and celebrating successes in the communities to the wider organization;
• planning and organizing on- and off-line events and activities for your community;
• highlighting other events and opportunities for community members;
• identifying and enabling Community Champions.
Please note that only on-line applications will be taken into consideration.
Only selected candidates will be contacted
PMI is an Equal Opportunity Employer. For more information, see www.pmi.com.