Armatis-LC is a French company specializing in customer relationship management which operates in Europe and North Africa. We have more than 30 years of experience in customer and employee experience management. By applying to us, you’re not only joining a company but also a crew of employees from versatile environment, with different interests and profiles. We’re currently looking for candidates for the position of:
Customer Service Representative with German – office in Warsaw
Your tasks will include:
- Receiving incoming calls from customers and delivering information in German language,
- Supporting customers via internet chat – answering questions and resolving customer’s problems,
- Handling email complaints,
- Work on several systems and applications.
What are we looking for:
- Good knowledge of German language, minimum C1 level (both in speech and in writing),
- Communicative knowledge of Polish language (the training will be in Polish),
- Very good computer skills,
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills,
- Experience in customer service will be an asset.
As a part of cooperation, you will get:
- Participation in creating a new department of the company and a real chance for professional development,
- Cooperation based on the civil law contract,
- Guaranteed hourly rate + bonuses,
- Training preparing for work for which you will receive remuneration,
- Financial bonus up to PLN 1500 for referring a friend to work,
- Multisport card,
- Work in a modern office located in Mokotów (no remote work),
- Work in a team of people who really like each other J
When applying please enclose the below statement:
I give my consent to the processing by Armatis LC Polska Sp. z o.o., with its registered office in Warsaw at ul. Cybernetyki 9, 02-677 Warsaw, of my personal data contained in the job application documents for the purpose of carrying out the current recruitment procedure. The data are provided on a voluntary basis, however, they are necessary to carry out the recruitment.
I give my consent to the processing by Armatis LC Polska Sp. z o.o., with its registered office in Warsaw at ul. Cybernetyki 9, 02-677 Warsaw, of the personal data contained in the job application documents for the purpose of carrying out future recruitment procedures. The data are provided on a voluntary basis, however, they are necessary for us to process your data also in the future recruitment procedures.
Please be informed that:
1. The Controller of your data is Armatis LC Polska Sp. z o.o., with its registered office in Warsaw at ul. Cybernetyki 9, 02-677 Warsaw, hereinafter the Controller; the Controller performs operations of processing your personal data,
2. Your personal data will be processed for the purpose of:
- carrying out the current recruitment procedure and future recruitment procedures on the basis of the consent given (Article 6(1)(a) of the GDPR)
- possible establishment, pursuit or defence of legal claims based on the controller’s legitimate interest (Article 6(1)(f) of the GDPR)
3. Your personal data may be transferred to entities contracted by Armatis-LC Polska Sp. z o.o., i.e. ICT services and solutions providers, entities providing recruitment services, on-line recruitment service providers or advertisers.
4. Your personal data will be processed for the period necessary to complete the recruitment process, for no longer, however, than 6 months from the commencement of the particular recruitment/from the publishing of the advertisement. If you consented to the processing of your personal data for the purposes of future recruitment procedures, your data will be processed for no longer than 1 year. To the extent your data will be processed in our legitimate interests, they may be stored by us for the purposes of establishment, pursuit or defence of legal claims, until such claims become barred by the statute of limitations.
5. The data are provided on a voluntary basis, however, they are necessary to complete the recruitment procedure.
6. Your consent may be withdrawn at any time. The withdrawal of consent shall not affect the lawfulness of processing performed based on the consent before its withdrawal.
7. You have the right to request the Controller to grant you access to your personal data, to rectify, erase, limit the processing of personal data or lodge a complaint with the President of the Personal Data Protection Office, the right to data portability and to withdraw your consent to processing of personal data at any time.
8. Please be also informed that you have the right to object to processing of personal data. If you wish to exercise the above rights, please contact the Data Protection Officer at the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
9. Your personal data are not subject to automated decision-making, including profiling.