This role is part of the D&T (Digital and Technology) department of HEINEKEN International and is located in Heineken Global Shared Service in Cracow. D&T is proud to bring cutting-edge innovation, strong technology and advanced analytics to HEINEKEN globally. With speed and agility we ensure HEINEKEN has the technological competitive advantages it needs to deliver on its ambition.
Integration Specialist (Sales Force/SAP Hybris) is part of the D&T Commerce Technology team and is the person who owns the end-to-end architecture and oversees the delivery and partners involved for the Salesforce product for a global implementation. Integration Specialist understands the internal stakeholders’ needs and converts them into solution architecture specifications, governance and delivery model in line with overall architectural standards and roadmaps.
Your responsibilities would include:
- Setup and oversee teams and partners involved to deliver the product, follow up on the SLAs compliance in close relation with the stakeholders.
- Contract discussions with suppliers on licenses, prices and performance management.
- Collaborates with Product, Domain and Enterprise Architect on the solution design to ensure it conforms to overall architectural vision and technical roadmap;
- Strong skills on stakeholder management to listen and understanding the challenges, opportunities, requirements and needs of all involved parties.
- Ability and experience to converts the above into solution architecture specifications governance and delivery model in line with overall architectural standards and roadmaps.
- Oversees the implementation—ensure the delivered system is consistent with the agreed architecture, and meet the requirements.
- Conducts continuous improvement analysis on existing application architectures, identifies architectural optimizations, industry trends and new technologies;
- Verifies the implementation—ensure the delivered system is consistent with the agreed architecture, and meet the requirements.
You are a good Candidate if:
- You have 3-5 years’ experience of rolling out global Salesforce programs
- You have strong understanding of technical specifics;
- You are able to make decisions about which technologies are needed to develop the product;
- The ability to visualise and create high-level models (rigorous information-rich diagrams) that can be used in future analysis to extend and mature the business architecture;
- You know security protocols, IT systems, networking infrastructures and database systems;
- You work with multi-disciplinary teams to craft IT solutions;
- You have excellent facilitation, presentation, and analysing skills;
- You have business domain expertise for the relevant product;
- You have deep knowledge eCommerce (Business to Business and Business to Consumer in Consumer goods companies or services);
- You have deep knowledge eCommerce market leaders platforms at least in one technology : SFDC, Hybris, Magento, Virto Commerce.
Events and benefits:
Events and benefits:
- Private Medical Healthcare
- Performance bonus
- Sodexo card
- Life insurance
- Referral program
- Development opportunities
- Local and global job opportunities within HEINEKEN
- ACCA Approved Employer