Job Reference #
Are you dynamic and have a solid understanding of a bank's balance sheet and liquidity requirements? Are you fascinated by the fast pace of market environment and regulatory changes? Do you look forward to joining the Global Treasury function of an internationally operating bank? We’re looking for someone like that who can help us to:
• Manage the suite of liquidity metrics for UBS Group and its major legal entities on a daily basis and monitor early warning indicators
• Understand the drivers for daily movements in the liquidity metrics and advise on measures and actions
• Coordinate across multiple team within Group Treasury to ensure actions are taken to support the liquidity metrics in an efficient manner
• Drive strategic projects to improve the MI analytics and forecasting capabilities of the team
• Ensure appropriate escalation of limits, targets or trigger breaches
• Support the team to advise senior management on liquidity related topics with regards to UBS's liquidity position as well as overall regulatory and market developments
Group Treasury is responsible for the efficient management of UBS's financial resources: balance sheet, capital, interest rate, currency, liquidity and funding. Within Group Treasury, the Liquidity Management and Advisory Team manages UBS’s balance sheet and liquidity position to prevent a liquidity shortfall, under both normal and stressed conditions and instruct the ALM and Group Operations teams on liquidity actions. We play a central role in managing the Group’s liquidity resources in close partnership with the firm’s operating businesses and the various regional teams.
• A university degree in finance, accounting, economics or another relevant field and a strong understanding of financial markets and market infrastructure
• Min. 4-5 years of relevant experience in liquidity management area, understanding of regulatory and internal liquidity models is critical
• Experience in a Treasury or finance / controlling team of a globally operating bank and are on top of latest regulatory requirements from a liquidity & funding perspective
• Excellent understanding of a bank’s balance sheet
• Very good knowledge of Excel; knowledge of Micro Strategy, Power Bi, Python - nice to have
• Demonstrated ability to meet multiple deliverables simultaneously and manage tight deadlines
• Interest and insight in Treasury related matters and capital markets, especially liquidity management
• Proactive and independent working style with a strong drive to learn and succeed
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.