In HEINEKEN Kraków (HEINEKEN Global Shared Services) our success absolutely depends on the great people who work with us. We are looking for Finance & Accounting professionals, ready to „WOW” the world by expertise, passion and pride to be green. Our employees can develop in the following areas: Purchase to Pay, Order to Cash, Record to Report, Business Performance Management, Accounting, Reporting & Consolidation, Support functions.
HEINEKEN is a proud independent global brewer, committed to surprise and excite consumers with its brands and products everywhere. The brand that bears the founder's family name - Heineken® - is available in almost every country around the globe and is the world's most valuable international premium beer brand. Our company is present in over 70 countries, operates more than 160 breweries and markets more than 250 brands.
HEINEKEN Krakow is the most Vibrant Workplace – Poland in the Central and Eastern Europe Business Services Awards 2020!
Control Monitoring (CM) designs, deploys and executes Control Monitoring procedures including self-assessments and reviews, consolidates and reports control evaluation results to Management (CFO/FLT/FD). CM advises OpCos P&CI on how to mitigate and remediate control failures/issues. CM receives and reports regular progress updates about remediating activities to main stakeholders. Identifies opportunities for control improvements. Align with Global Functions on the control monitoring strategy and level of assurance per risk category. Works closely with Process & Control Management to ensure design deficiencies are resolved timely and in a consistent and sustainable way. The Process & Control Improvement Manager is part of the Global P&CI team. The P&CI Manager will provide active support to OpCos P&CI teams to guide with the objective to strengthen their Risk, Process & control environment.
Location: Based HGSS Krakow, Poland, possible occasional 10% of travel in the Europe Region.
Your responsibilities would include:
- Global responsibility in the area of ICFR instructions, coordination of the ICFR testing done by OpCos, alignment of the testing results and feeding central reporting
- Global responsibility for Segregation of Duties reporting, coordination of the SOD reporting and alignment with the OpCos to prepare central reporting
- Global responsibility for HeiRules, including development, training, reporting
- Close cooperation with GP&CI teams on Risk Response and Tools deployment
- Building a strong network and relationship with all senior stakeholders
You are a good Candidate if:
- You own University degree/Masters (e.g. in Economics, Finance, Business Administration or IT) and professional certifications including: ACCA/CIMA/RA/RE/RC/CPA/CIA
- You have 7-10 years of relevant experience and a solid knowledge base in: auditing, accounting, internal controls (incl. IT controls and segregation of duties). Ideal candidate is experienced in Core Financial Audit and Internal Controls and Internal Audit areas with the experience in internal audit services, internal control assignments [evaluation of business process controls, control testing, reporting] and especially assessment of ICFR [Internal controls over Financial Reporting] is important.
- You are skilled in high quality and accuracy of data analysis, are structured and committed to deliver results.
- You have strong effective communication / collaborative skills
- You have ability to drive improvements, act as a change agent
- You are strong in stakeholder management and building relationships
- You have proven experience in managing projects/assignments independently in the area of internal controls
- You have excellent written and verbal English
Nice to have:
- Experience in Big4 is an advantage
Events and benefits:
Events and benefits:
- Private Medical Healthcare
- Performance bonus
- Sodexo card
- Life insurance
- Referral program
- Development opportunities
- Local and global job opportunities within HEINEKEN
- ACCA Approved Employer