The Global Business Solutions (GBS) team is responsible for the revenue growth of the TikTok business. We are excited to continue adding to our Talent Acquisition team to attract, engage, and retain top talent to drive the continued growth of the organization.
The Talent Acquisition Partner will be responsible for managing the full lifecycle of a hiring process including; intake meeting, sourcing, and offer stage while also being a business partner to key stakeholders across the business. You will build innovative sourcing strategies led by data and market intelligence, lead a selection process that adopts D&I best practices, and ensure exceptional candidate experience through the hiring journey.
- Partner closely with business units to ensure sourcing and hiring strategies are aligned with TikTok people strategies.
- Partner with business leaders and hiring managers to assess their talent requirements and advise on the best hiring strategy.
- Use various techniques, skills, and experience to discover, identify, and attract top talent.
- Screen and select candidates effectively by assessing both the technical or business skills as well as the culture fit with the TikTok environment.
- Provide an efficient and high-touch experience for every candidate from the application stage to offer, evaluating skill level, driving the interview and offer process, including reference checks, salary recommendations, and closing of candidates.
- Bachelor's degree or above in Human Resources related field. Fluent in English and Polish.
- Keen attention to detail, and experience in both building and executing recruiting processes, 3+ years of in-house recruitment experience.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to build rapport quickly with employees and communicate effectively with all levels of the organization.
- Optimistic and collaborative - we're building an awesome team and looking for someone excited to roll their sleeves up and join us as we start this journey.
- Entrepreneurial and creative problem-solving ability - you'll have lots of support but often have to figure out the solution yourself.
- Experience closing all levels including senior and/or executive-level candidates and negotiating complex compensation packages.
- Passionate about providing a great experience for all our candidates including the unsuccessful ones.
TikTok is committed to creating an inclusive space where employees are valued for their skills, experiences, and unique perspectives. Our platform connects people from across the globe and so does our workplace. At TikTok, our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. To achieve that goal, we are committed to celebrating our diverse voices and to creating an environment that reflects the many communities we reach. We believe individuals shouldn't be disadvantaged because of their background or identity, but instead should be considered based on their strengths and experience. We are passionate about this and hope you are too.