MAKE HISTORY WITH US!At PMI, we’ve chosen to do something incredible. We’re totally transforming our business, and building our future on smoke-free products with the power to improve the lives of a billion smokers worldwide.
With huge change, comes huge opportunity. So, wherever you join us, you’ll enjoy the freedom to dream up and deliver better, brighter solutions and the space to move your career forward in endlessly different directions.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?• university degree, with previous background in Purchasing/Accounts Payable - minimum 8 years' proven experience;
• a minimum of 5 years' leadership experience to include developing and leading a team;
• business partnering skills, ability to add value to the business and deal with senior people inside and outside organization;
• project management experience;
• ability to analyze data and make business decisions based on them;
• a fluent English speaker with developed communication skills.
WHAT WE OFFER YOU?• private medical and dental care, life insurance;
• company car / or car allowance;
• subsidized meals in company canteens or Sodexo card;
• remote work opportunity and flexible working arrangements;
• employee pension plan;
• multisport program;
• wide range of trainings, optional language classes, further education and professional qualification support possibility;
• free bike and car parking for all employees.
HOW CAN YOU MAKE HISTORY WITH US?• provide cluster/regional insights and subject matter expertise to support definition of global standard for invoice processing;
• translate strategy for invoice processing into markets cluster application and ensure it's timely delivery;
• ensure delivery of the process according to the defined standards working closely with their respective service delivery provider and leading retained P2P organization in the respective cluster;
• facilitate the resolution of escalated issues regarding compliance and controls articulated in regional and affiliates policies and standards;
• monitor performance of the retained organization and service provider to ensure process execution in line with the Service level agreement and ensures high level performance of retained organization and service provider;
• key partner for market for implementation of initiatives to drive business performance;
• lead retained organization for Invoice processing in the respective region and ensure development of capabilities in line with PMI competency framework.
Please note that only on-line applications will be taken into consideration.
Only selected candidates will be contacted.