Do you dream of working in a company that is driven by a meaningful purpose? An inclusive company that empowers you to do your best and be innovative?
We are looking for Learning Services Intern (with German language) in HRS Warsaw to support our Learning Team, Learning Solutions and HRBPs in Europe Countries.
We are not only a Delivery Center, we are also a Center of Expertise and a Lab. We innovate tomorrow’s best practices to make life easier for our employees. We enable our Company’s transformation. We are a Vibrant Workplace. As part of our HR Services team you will act as an HR guide for our employees. You will have the opportunity to navigate them through the world of HR topics and design smart and elegant solutions for them. Join the team of self-driven enthusiasts with passion for HR and can-do attitude!
What will you do?
- Update and maintain relevant training data, timely and accurately, in our learning HR systems, according to regional and global standards, ensuring proper Data Quality
- Support the training deployment according to the projects assigned by our Learning Solutions, in terms of logistics, communication and implementation in our HR Systems
- Support business on data analysis and reporting regarding relevant training data according to the needs
- Execute operational activities within learning & development process with active involvement in events and campaigns in the region (e.g. Learning Day, training needs collection, etc.)
- Closely collaborate with Learning Senior Account Specialists
- Act as customer ambassador and take ownership of issue resolution
- Collaborate in an international environment within SCRUM framework and AGILE approach
If you have…
- Excellent command of spoken and written German & English language
- Interest in HR, digital tools & willingness to support and learn
- Good knowledge and command of MS Office package (Microsoft Teams, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook) would be an advantage
- Customer orientation and team player attitude. Openness to work with different nationalities, teams, and departments
- Pro-active attitude and innovation spirit with proposing ideas and feedback
…and would like to have…
- Possibility to gain new business experience and take first steps into your professional career
- No formal dress code - we welcome people as they are and perceive diversity as value for the company
- Relaxed, fun, and engaging environment – we’re not just about business but we also do volunteering, extra projects, integration events etc.
- Buddy and mentor – who will help you to smoothly find yourself in our company
- Real business experience and client interactions preparing you for the job market expectations
- Special training tailored to your needs and career goals
… Share your CV with us.
Benefits we offer: