MAKE HISTORY WITH US!
At PMI, we’ve chosen to do something incredible. We’re totally transforming our business, and building our future on smoke-free products with the power to improve the lives of a billion smokers worldwide.
With huge change, comes huge opportunity. So, wherever you join us, you’ll enjoy the freedom to dream up and deliver better, brighter solutions and the space to move your career forward in endlessly different directions.
As a People Operations Partner you will act as a primary People & Culture point of contact for P&C Business Partners and functional heads in PMI Consumer and Commercial functions for HR generalist related matters.
You will work together with P&C Business Partners, getting exposure on all levels to the business to understand better functional needs and priorities.
Provide both, process support and guidance to employees and managers, and equip P&C Business Partners and business leaders with valuable insights on P&C metrics driving future decisions.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
• A person with business acumen, ideally through HR Manager experience in Sales / Marketing / Commercial environment.
• An individual able to understand function’s objectives, context, geographical footprint, scope, current challenges, pain points and priorities.
• An individual with strong operational hands-on HR generalist skillset and able to fluently navigate and interpret relevant P&C policies and practices, including elements of labor law, in various not standard people situations, providing timely and tailored support.
• A person confident in using and connecting the dots between multiple HR systems.
• A person feeling comfortable with project-based work and able to build professional network within and outside the HR function to successfully collaborate and solve problems; getting things done through formal and informal channels and navigate with high credibility.
• A candidate with analytical skills, able to read and connect the data from different sources to draw conclusion, crafting meaningful insights, visualizing results, and proposing action.
WHAT WE OFFER YOU?
• Private medical and dental care, life insurance;
• Subsidized meals in company canteens;
• Remote work opportunity and flexible working arrangements;
• Employee pension plan;
• Multisport program;
• Cafeteria program;
• Wide range of trainings, optional language classes, further education and professional qualification support possibility;
• Free bike and car parking for all employees.
HOW CAN YOU MAKE HISTORY WITH US?
• By managing end-to-end complex organizational changes, working closely with P&C Business Partners on gathering inputs from the business and coordinating mass change execution with relevant stakeholders;
• By providing data-driven insights on key organizational metrics to P&C Business Partners and business stakeholders; act on the results and provide guidance to employees and people managers within defined scope;
• By contributing to building organizational effectiveness through periodical monitoring of organizational structure, spans, layers & compensation quality checks;
• By supporting timely execution of P&C cycles such as IC, MAP in the areas of eligibility checks, monitoring progress and follow-ups;
• By supporting talent & succession planning reviews in preparation of data, capturing feedback during the session and communicating results to people managers;
• By counseling people managers and employees on their personal matters and manage individual issues, in the areas of performance, development, general complaints;
Please note that only on-line applications will be taken into consideration.
Only selected candidates will be contacted.