Ecosystem Java Engineer
Information Technology (IT)
Job Reference #
Do you have proven ability to develop infrastructure components? We are looking for an Senior Application developer or System Engineer to:
• support Cloud Foundry Ecosystem development and integration with the surrounding systems
• collaborate with projects landing on the platform
• develop Ecosystem tools and provide support to end-users
• work in a DevOps setup and help platform projects to transform towards it
You’ll be joining the digital foundation team supporting application platform strategy. You’ll be working in Krakow and collaborating with the core team in Zurich, as well as with application teams across the globe. We provide advice, solutions, and execution in a simple, intuitive, and flexible way. This benefits the application development teams developing modern applications for banks internal and external clients.
• university degree
• proven experience in Java programming especially around connectivity to Webservices, databases and messaging engines
• good understanding about networking and web traffic routing
• practical knowledge of Python, as well as Ansible skills
•experience using private cloud - nice to have
• management of container-based workloads, Cloud Foundry and web application server experience in the large scale deployments is a plus
• have excellent and pro-active communication skills
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
UBS Recruiting Poland
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.