At PepsiCo, we deliver food & beverage experiences people love, creating endless smiles around the world. Welcome to a powerhouse infrastructure bursting with energy, curiosity and ideas.
Our Global Business Services (GBS) center works hand-in-hand with teams across the company to deliver, simplify and automate processes and solutions, helping everyone to work more efficiently. We provide capability excellence that enables operational excellence to fuel PepsiCo's growth and drive a competitive advantage.
PepsiCo GBS is currently operating out of Krakow, Poland; Cairo, Egypt; Hyderabad, India; Mexico City and Monterrey, Mexico; and Voronezh and Lebedyan, Russia. Capabilities delivered to the business span multiple functional areas, including Finance Planning and Control, Human Resources, Marketing, Insights, and Sales.
Want to work in a fast-paced, dynamic, and empowering environment where your talents can be featured on PepsiCo’s global stage? Join us!
We are PepsiCo. We are game changers, mountain movers and history makers. We are a diverse group, spread among 200 countries and united by a shared set of values and goals. That’s why we Perform with Purpose. Together, we blaze new trails, succeed, celebrate and never settle for second best. At PepsiCo, we’re committed to performing well as individuals and in teams, to strengthen the company as a whole.
PepsiCo is looking for Supply Chain Finance Analyst who will support the Market Unit Supply Chain Finance Leaders to control and navigate supply chain costs. By preparing insightful reports and presentations, as well carrying out performance analysis, you will support decision making and contribute to financial planning and forecasting
- Providing monthly reports and variance analysis for our snacks and beverage businesses
- Executing standard costing for the market units and sites
- Coordinating the calculation and communication of transfer prices for the export and import products
- Running calculations for direct and fixed costs allocations in AOP and other forecasting processes
- Supporting the business with ad hoc analyses and financial modeling
- Working closely with Global Procurement to understand raw and packing material trends and provide regular overviews to market unit teams
- Preparing and distributing management reports for actual and forecasted costs to relevant stakeholders
- Providing CAPEX and Productivity projects administration in the system, including preparation of monthly and ad hoc reports
- Actively participating in process and system improvement projects in KBS for COGS and MOVE area
- At least 2 years of experience in Finance Planning
- Superior analytical skills & high proficiency in MS Office (esp. Excel)
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Ease at working with stakeholders at different levels within the organization and within a virtual team
- Ability to deal with unstructured problems in the complex matrix organization
- Self-starter able to work autonomously without close supervision
- Ability to meet deadlines; possesses organizational skills with a passion for detail
- University degree (Economics, Finance, Business Degree)