At HEINEKEN Kraków (HEINEKEN Global Shared Services) our success comes directly from our great people. We are a growing team of finance, accounting, data and technology professionals ready to „WOW” the world with our expertise, passion and pride to be GREEN. Our employees can develop in the following areas: Purchase to Pay, Order to Cash, Record to Report, Business Performance Management, Accounting, Reporting & Consolidation, Digital & Technology, Transformation, Global Audit, Global Process & Control Improvement, Global Process Expertise, and Support Functions like HR, Service Management, Global Master Data, Internal Finance, Change & Communications.
An integral part of HEINEKEN’s day-to-day operations, our Global Shared Services center has significantly contributed to leveraging the benefits of the company since 2012. With more than 1100 employees comprised of 27 nationalities, we collaborate with 26 Operating Companies in 25 languages. A truly global experience! We value enjoyment of life, respect for people and planet and passion for quality in all that we do.
HEINEKEN is a proud independent global brewer, committed to surprise and excite consumers with its brands and products everywhere. The brand that bears the founder's family name - Heineken® - is available in almost every country around the globe and is the world's most valuable international premium beer brand. Our company is present in over 70 countries, operates more than 160 breweries and markets more than 250 brands.
HEINEKEN Global Shared Services Center was awarded as the Business Services Firm of the Year 2021!
Your responsibilities would include:
- Completing all Tax related accounting activities upon which tax reporting depends, including control checks of transactional data to identify any errors or anomalies,
- Preparation and timely, accurately delivery of VAT returns,
- Preparation of local statutory accounts - analyse and reconcile GL tax accounts in line with local legislation, and reconciliations in BSAR/or DQI wherever applicable,
- Completing Period End Close activities related to VAT accounting - VAT clearings entries,
- Preparation of payment requests,
- Preparation of Intrastat and ECSL reporting, as well as ad hoc Tax reports,
- Supporting Tax reviews, statutory and Tax audits and ad hoc requests,
- Performing activities consistent with standard controls,
- Contributing to continuous improvement by proposing ideas, participation in projects and applying any agreed changes to the processes.
You are a good Candidate if:
- You have Bachelor or Master’s in Finance, Accounting or Tax Law,
- You have 3-5 years of relevant finance/Tax professional experience, and professional VAT course,
- You have solid and broad Tax technical knowledge and the ability to explain technical concepts to non-Tax and non-Finance colleagues,
- You have an experience of using SAP and Excel, good working knowledge of Outlook
- You are a team player and you have experience in a multi-national work environment,
- You have strong analytical skills,
- You are proactive & stakeholder orientated.
Nice to have:
- Background in RtR, PtP / OtC processes
- Experience in implementation of change during improvement of process
- Proven project management skills
- Professional TAX certification
Events and benefits:
Events and benefits:
- Private Medical Healthcare
- Performance bonus
- Sodexo card
- Life insurance
- Referral program
- Development opportunities
- Local and global job opportunities within HEINEKEN
- ACCA Approved Employer