Intern in Customer Service Team
Marketing Operations is part of Accenture Operations. We are the team of digital marketing experts and we help our clients across industries to drive marketing-led growth while operating as one global team, leveraging latest technology trends and innovation.
We optimize the digital presence of our clients across multiple domains of next generation content, digital marketing services, analytics, creativity, social media and search to activate, engage and create unique experience for their brands.
Our client is an European automotive company with global reach. Join us and take an opportunity to be part of a team that drives success by enabling a dynamic web presence in all regions of the world.
As an intern you will get to work with a variety of our staff, while working on real projects that will help us grow.
We will need your support in:
- Performing root cause analysis on customer issues leading to resolution (IoT area);
- Solve customer complaints as a priority within agreed time and with highest quality;
- Initiate and coordinate communication with different interface partners on complex topics till final resolution;
- Update client knowledge base with ready solutions
- Support in finding similar error patterns and fields for improvement
What do we expect from you?
- Being during the studies;
- We seek talented employees who crave learning new skills and aren't afraid to tackle multiple tasks;
- Experience in working with Microsoft Office is a must;
- Good English (spoken and written), C1;
- Good German (spoken and written), B1/C1 level would be an asset (not obligatory);
- Good communication skills and proactive attitude.