Collection Support Practitioner
What you will do:
- AR Maintenance and cash application.
- Contacting clients regarding overdue accounts and determine reasons for non payment identifying the cause and analyzing of overdue receivables.
- Collecting past due items on assigned accounts through proper use of correspondence, phone calls, emails.
- Participating in negotiations with customers.
- Responding to customer inquiries regarding credit holds, collection past due issues and account reconciliation.
- Participating in implementing policies and procedures for standardizing process and improving controls and performance.
- Cooperating closely with other departments such as Sales, Supply Chain, Customer Service, Master Data.
- Paticipating and completion of MEC month end closing activities.
- Credit risk management and order release.
What we expect from you:
- Fluent Spanish (C1) and very good English (B2).
- Degree in Finance or Economics.
- Experience in Accounts Receivable, Credit Collection or Cash Application (minimum 1 year).
- Strong Excel skills (competence with other Microsoft Office sofrware would be an asset).
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Detail oriented and organized.
- Team player and have ability to work independently.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including ability to interact effectively with all levels throughout Company organization.