Our Global Business Services EMEA Hub in Łódź centralizes essential Philips business processes. We provide support to HR, Finance, Procurement, Customer Service, Supply Chain and many other departments. We are looking for a Senior International Mobility and Business Travel Specialist to join our team based in Łódź, Poland. You will be part of the Philips People Services team (PPS), which is part of Global Business Services. PPS is the Human Resources Shared Services organization of Philips. You will deliver HR Services to Philips employees and managers at all stages of the career cycle, in collaboration with the International Mobility team and country HR teams.
In this position, you will have the opportunity to work together with multiple teams and functions, in a dynamic and fast-growing organization. Your future colleagues speak 25+ languages and represent 15+ different nationalities, supporting our operations in 50 countries on a daily basis.
You are responsible for
- Ensuring that incoming enquiries to the Service Centers are answered in a professional and efficient manner (e.g. via ServiceNow, e-mail)
- Coordinating the operational work in the team
- Gathering all required information as the first point of contact to ensure that customer enquiry can be resolved at the earliest opportunity with minimal handoffs, capture an accurate record of a customer enquiry in the case management system
- Providing support to employees, line managers, and HR Business Partners to enable them to effectively use the Business Travelers tool and other relevant on-line tools for completing transactions
- Administering mobility related formalities and acting on behalf of the company to ensure timely cooperation with respective institution with regards to work permits, immigration queries, etc.
- Providing high quality feedback to the customer when a problem is identified
- Tracking and registering the status of relocation cases, reporting issues/impediments and actions/solutions on a regular basis
- Collecting employee information required for the application of any documents necessary for business travelers
- Running reports from systems
- Drafting and coordinating the preparation of necessary agreements for visa, work permits, certificates of coverage, A1 certificates, PWD, employment or assignment contracts with HR, PPS, employees, and external stakeholders.
- Process description and working instruction documents (creation and maintenance)
- Acting as an expert regarding all mobility aspects to the team
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience:
- Graduate with Bachelor or equivalent degree with experience in an HR function and/or payroll.
- The extended user of MS office tools (good knowledge of Excel is a must)
- At least 3 years experience in a similar role
- HR and/or Financial background with personal income tax, international payroll or International Mobility programs,
- Independence, ability to multi-task, and good time management skills are essential
- Personal integrity when handling confidential information
- Genuine customer service, detail-orientated and discreet
- Highly developed interpersonal skills and analytical thinking skills
- Fluent English language (both written and spoken)
- Experience of Case Management tools and HR IT systems is an additional asset
In return, we offer you
The unique combination of a business-critical, challenging role in a creative, empowering environment. Your professional development will be actively encouraged, so you can continue to grow and perform at your best while being part of helping improve the lives of billions of people around the world.
- Annual bonus based on performance achieved
- Private medical care with the option to extend it to family members
- Benefit System cards
- Discount for Philips’ products
- Language courses
- Relocation package applicable for people moving in from outside of Łódź region
- Promotion of healthy lifestyle in the office (fruits twice / week in the office, gym, massage chairs, various events)
- Flexible working model from home and office
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 2.5 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there,you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it.