- Manage the full cycle recruiting process for experienced candidates, ensuring a smooth and positive candidate experience;
- Monitors and tracks candidate pipeline and ensures it is adequate to meet the requirements of the open vacancies
- Act as main point of contact for all candidates and hiring managers throughout the recruiting process.
- Build effective relationships with internal stakeholders;
- Ensures the recruitment process lifecycle is completed in a fast, efficient and professional manner at all times, minimizing the time to hire
- Monitors Service Level Agreements, client dependencies, key operational metrics, and process and data compliance regularly, escalating or resolving issues where appropriate
- Uses Accenture recruitment systems appropriately and with a focus on data integrity to ensure accurate reporting and compliance to data protection legislation
- Works with other recruiters and operations management to understand short and long term talent objectives
- Minimum 3 years of recruiting experience, including recruiting experience profiles.
- Bachelors degree
- Fluent English
- Pipeline management
- Relationship management skills
- Workday systems experience nice to have
- You are able to build and manage strong relationships
- Personality: enthusiastic, driven, humorous and an ambitious mindset aimed at driving service excellence and continuous improvement