Philips is a global leader in health technology, committed to improving billions of lives worldwide and striving to make the world healthier and more sustainable through innovation. Driven by the vision of a better tomorrow.
But it’s not just what we do, it’s who we are. We are 80,000, wonderfully unique individuals, with two things in common. An unwavering sense of purpose and a relentless determination to deliver on our customers’ needs. It’s what inspires us to create meaningful solutions –the kind that make a real difference – when it matters most.
The world and our customers’ needs are changing faster than ever before and while we are proud of what we do already, we know we can do more. That’s why we need you, to help us tackle increasingly complex challenges posed by ever evolving health and well-being needs.
In this role, you have the opportunity to make life better
Support Philips Monitoring & Analytics business in DACH in processes, like: customer relationship, order management, claim management and sales support. The focus will be in creating a seamless customer experience via phone from proposal management (including demand generation) to managing customer orders to delivery and invoice. On this position you will work according to the Finnish calendar.
You are responsible for
· Direct support to customers
· End-to-end Order Management
· Follow-up of orders and various requests from our customers and ensuring their satisfaction by providing timely update on order status
· Management of credit notes and billing disputes as well as the RA in SAP for wrong delivery or warranty claim
· Management and processing of warranty claims
· Inbound calls handling on the hotline
· Support in Customer Master Data Maintenance
You are a part of our Global Competence Center in Łódź, where we centralize our business processes. We bring together supporting roles within HR, Finance, Procurement, Customer Service, Supply Chain and other, enabling you to have a career in an international, cross functional environment. Your future colleagues speak 25+ languages and represent 15+ different nationalities, supporting our operations in 50 countries on a daily basis.
To succeed in this role, you’ll need a customer-first attitude and the following
· University degree
· Experience in fields related to sales support, customer service
· Fluent Finnish and good command of English
· Knowledge of MS Excel, MS Word and SAP would be a plus
· Good communication skills
· Ability to prioritize and work under pressure coupled with a keen attention to detail
In return, we offer you
The unique combination of a critical and challenging role and a creative and empowering office environment. You will be actively encouraged to make improvements, establish best in class service and have a direct impact on the success of Philips on a daily basis.
· Annual bonus based on performance achieved
· Private medical care with option to extend it to family members
· Benefit System cards
· Discount for Philips’ products
· Relocation package applicable for people moving in from outside of Łódź region
· Wide variety of trainings & learning opportunities, including language upskill
· Promotion of healthy lifestyle in the office (fruits twice / week in the office, gym, massage chairs, various events)
How we work at Philips Global Business Service?
There are three core ways that define our ways of working – embracing flexibility, being at our best, and impactful collaboration. We believe this enables us to deliver an outstanding experience to our customers and create the best place to work for people who share our passion.
We know just how important direct interactions are and work is more engaging when we are more frequently face-to-face, and that we experience better collaboration which drives innovation. While we have many different types of roles across Philips most require a combination of in-person collaboration with colleagues and partners, usually at a Philips location, and individual focus time, which can be done remotely.
Why should you join Philips Global Business Service?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on innovative, customer-first health technology solutions. Help us improve the health and well-being of billions of people, every year. Ultimately creating a career that no one could have planned for. Even you.
Visit our careers website to explore what it’s like working at Philips, read stories from our employee blog, find information about our recruitment process and answers to some frequently asked questions.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it.