Junior Project Management Officer
Information Technology (IT)
Job Reference #
Are you organized with strong communication skills? Would you like to work with a team to manage the planning, execution, monitoring and closing phases of a project? We're looking for someone like this to join our Program Management Organization team to:
• perform project/program administration support activities as per UBS standards
• provide support to various Program/Project Managers in order to achieve project success factors
• perform financial management activities (e.g. resource allocation, financial reconciliations and reporting)
• preparing and publishing project/program status reports to senior management as part of project monitoring and control processes
• improving consistency and efficiency of the PMO Service delivery
• ensure project/programs compliance to UBS frameworks and methodologies
You will be working on the Program Management Organization (PMO) team within Wealth Management United States Technology. We provide extensive professional support in the area of project administration, reporting, and financial management. Our team drives quality execution of global standards through tangible and repeatable processes which provide long-term benefit to our clients. This role is based in Wroclaw.
• some experience in corporate environment: shared services, financials, project management support or quality control
• good stakeholder management skills
• proficiency with MS Office; knowledge of SharePoint and PPM tool - nice to have
• outstanding interpersonal and communication skills
• ability to prioritize and manage work on given task with minimum supervision
• self-motivated and able to work both independently as well as in a team environment
• proficient in English
UBS is the world’s largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, at UBS we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it's our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves.
Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
UBS Recruiting Poland
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.