ABOUT THE TEAM
Our Customer Service team is the public face of the company and provides first-class front-line support to our millions of customers. We are also internal customer-champions, working with product teams to ensure users stay at the forefront of everything Revolut does. We're a truly diverse, international group and we work across three European offices
ABOUT THE ROLE
We're looking for a Customer Support Specialist to sit within our support team. We hire people who know how to act fast, look for root causes and solve problems – not follow scripts. We expect every person to drive change and bring value to Revolut by contributing more than just resolving tickets. We dedicate a lot of time for personal and professional growth and as a result, by the time our agents "graduate" support they are fully trained to rock in any other role in the company (and are in demand from lots of teams!).
In providing excellent service to our customers, we guarantee 24/7 coverage so this role will require working in rotating shifts. Sometimes this can be during the day, afternoon or night (night shift bonus applies). Please consider this before applying.
This is a position with great career progression opportunities, additional performance bonuses and excellent guidance and coaching from the team!
Please submit your CV in English.
Please keep in mind that this is a remote position, so you can work from anywhere in Poland!
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING
- Providing our users with an outstanding customer experience - it is part of our mission to make Revolut users feel secure whilst using our service
- Providing excellent customer service via our in-app live chat, phone and email
- Representing Revolut online at all times
- Collaborating with other teams internationally to tackle any customers' issues
WHAT YOU'LL NEED
- Polish, Russian, Romanian, Croatian, Slovenian, German, French, Italian, Spanish, Japanese (C1-C2 level)
- Fluent English (C1) and one of the languages below:
- Empathy and love for helping people
- Ability to explain complex issues in an easy and understandable manner
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong attention to detail and analytical skills
- Driven, self-motivated and highly flexible team player
- Self-learner, independent problem-solver
- Prior customer support experience would be an asset
- Strong writing skills and great numeracy and IT skills
By applying for the above role, you confirm that you have reviewed our Data Privacy Notice for Candidates.